LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Here is the new range of Cloupor Cloutanks, high quality atomizers:

Cloupor Cloutank C1 for eLiquid
Cloupor Cloutank M1 for Wax
Cloupor Cloutank M2 for Wax
Cloupor Cloutank M3 2 in 1 for Wax and Dry Herb

The C1 is by far my favorite atomizer for eLiquid, this is a unique design that uses a bottom coil (same size as the ProTank) but the coil is mounted at the top of the shaft (like a top coil :confused: ), this allows you can refill easily from the top, by just unscrewing the mouthpiece. I have my one on a Hammer Mech Mod .. Looks awesome and vapes like nothing else I have come across so far (real thick vapor like a dual coil Fogger style rebuildable atomizer).

As for the M3 .. if you use Wax or herb, this is a must have! It's small and portable, very discreet, and works really well on any EGO battery. This must be the most versatile device I have seen. The unique spring loaded mouthpiece makes for easy cleaning and four large breather holes gives it great airflow. The super hot coil, makes it really easy to use without having to invest in an expensive variable voltage battery.

Wow you have great variety and are in Cape Town. I will definitely be making a purchase. So awesome to see such a wide range of vape items. Like a kid in a candy store. Cool website as well.

Just wanted to find out, are you strictly an online store or could one visit you in green point?

Does the coolfire ii ( the one that look like a grenade ) has a display?because say scale display but i cant see whee it is...

Just wanted to find out, are you strictly an online store or could one visit you in green point?
Yes, good question I looked but could not see an address in Green Point. Please let us know if we can purchase direct, i.e. cash? It would be awesome to have a place to walk in like a proper store. Cool beans, thanks in advance.

The intro to the review was pretty funny.

I am glad that he took the head apart. would like to give the post a try on a standard evod and see how it performs.

Thanks for posting the Busardo review @Rob Fisher
I also enjoy his commentary.
He has reviewed quite a lot of tanks
So he quite likes this one

Thanks for posting the Busardo review @Rob Fisher
I also enjoy his commentary.
He has reviewed quite a lot of tanks
So he quite likes this one

I find it interesting that cloudpor went with a short wick with an evod style coil in it.

Was just thinking now, if one re-wicked that coil with some lengthy cotton wool or bamboo yarn it could potentially be a beast and would eliminate the need for the tilt and vape motion.

Indeed, you could be right.
If you ever try that, please let us know how it vapes!

Indeed, you could be right.
If you ever try that, please let us know how it vapes!

I see that he has not listed the coils for sale, will contact him and find out if it is possible to purchase a coil then I will give it a bash.

@andro

The Coolfire II has no display .. just a ring/rotational wheel around the device (the stainless part in this picture) . It's clearly marked and well machined feels really nice and clean when it clicks into place on each setting

The rotational wheel adjusts wattage to the following:
7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0, 12.5

cool_fire_II_jungle_camo_6-600x600-500x445.jpg

@BhavZ

About the C1 coils .. I do have them in stock - I will add to the site ..

I have played around with swapping coils a bit.. atm I have a 1.8ohm Kanger Protank coil in my C1 and it works very well, so it would definitely also fit the other way around (C1 coil in Evod or ProTank) .. not sure how much space the shaft of the Evod/Protank would allow for those holes on the side of the C1 coil to breath.. you might find that if there isn't enough room that the airflow gets restricted or that if there is condensation build-up in the shaft that you end up with a gargle.. but worth a try..

@BhavZ

About the C1 coils .. I do have them in stock - I will add to the site ..

I have played around with swapping coils a bit.. atm I have a 1.8ohm Kanger Protank coil in my C1 and it works very well, so it would definitely also fit the other way around (C1 coil in Evod or ProTank) .. not sure how much space the shaft of the Evod/Protank would allow for those holes on the side of the C1 coil to breath.. you might find that if there isn't enough room that the airflow gets restricted or that if there is condensation build-up in the shaft that you end up with a gargle.. but worth a try..

Definitely, looking forward to giving it a bash

..about the Busardo review:

I have to agree with him that the positive pin on the C1 is very long.. too long to fit on my Vamo, it does fit perfectly flush on the Hammer mod, so I guess it just depends on the battery that you will use. Its defiantly not made for a Vamo .. but then very few tanks actually fit on the Vamo, none of the iClear30 type tanks fit either
:-(

And yes it is a short wick at the top of the tank (kind of like the twisp) so you will have to keep it wet else it might burn dry (or maybe try make/modify the coil with a longer wick), with it on a pipe style mod it ends up being horizontal while you're vaping, which solves that problem nicely..

I definitely think it produces thicker more tasteful vapor than any bottom coil I have (Kanger Protanks included), or even the iClear30B dual bottom coil. We'll have to see how it compares with the new AeroTank, when I get them in stock (hopefully soon.)

20140311_201745_Highfield-St-1024x768.jpg

Hey, thought it might be you :)

Really looking forward to meeting you.. You have some very interesting stock. Love the designs of drip tips that you stock, adds to the self expression aspect of vaping.

You have some very interesting stock. Love the designs of drip tips that you stock, adds to the self expression aspect of vaping.

@BhavZ I blame you for tonights credit card damage! Yes I went to look what you were talking about and I look forward to some Vape Mail! :eek:

Like the Hand-Crank Dynamo. Wonder how long will it take me to charge my cell?

Back