Cloupor Cloutank

Here is the new range of Cloupor Cloutanks, high quality atomizers:

Cloupor Cloutank C1 for eLiquid
Cloupor Cloutank M1 for Wax
Cloupor Cloutank M2 for Wax
Cloupor Cloutank M3 2 in 1 for Wax and Dry Herb

The C1 is by far my favorite atomizer for eLiquid, this is a unique design that uses a bottom coil (same size as the ProTank) but the coil is mounted at the top of the shaft (like a top coil :confused: ), this allows you can refill easily from the top, by just unscrewing the mouthpiece. I have my one on a Hammer Mech Mod .. Looks awesome and vapes like nothing else I have come across so far (real thick vapor like a dual coil Fogger style rebuildable atomizer).

As for the M3 .. if you use Wax or herb, this is a must have! It's small and portable, very discreet, and works really well on any EGO battery. This must be the most versatile device I have seen. The unique spring loaded mouthpiece makes for easy cleaning and four large breather holes gives it great airflow. The super hot coil, makes it really easy to use without having to invest in an expensive variable voltage battery.
I have a cloupor m3, nice little thing, only problem is the 4 small holes get blocked after each use? Then i have to use a paperclip to push out the residue, and rinse with alchohol. Any suggestions?

I find it's much easier if you clean it immediately after use, white it's still hot .. just push the mouth-piece in and empty the chamber .. wipe the bottom of that screen with a piece of tissue paper while its pressed down.. then let go and blow hard into the mouth-piece , and wipe again, repeat above if necessary..

You'll see if you do this every time you use it you will never need to clean with alcohol.. every now and then you can also use a pipe cleaner or rolled up tissue paper and clean down inside the mouth piece.. also do this while it is hot and it cleans out much easier..

If you forget to clean it.. you can also use a lighter to heat up the screen while it's pushed down .. with the heat the residue gets thin and you can blow it out easily.

Pieter

New Cloupor models in stock and more on the way.. Lots of sale specials on popular models and kits.

http://vaporize.co.za/?s=cloupor&post_type=product

50W T5
img_7864.jpg

Back