Cloupor mini

• Thread starter BioHAZarD
  • Start date
B

BioHAZarD

Hi guys.

If i remember correctly there were some issues with the chips on the initial units. Burning, melting etc.

Have these issues been fixed? Are there any forum members that are currently using one of these units?

I would appreciate some feedback on build quality and any other issues that may have arisen.

I would like to pair this device with my subtank.

Thanks guys

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

At Vape King we have stopped stocking all Cloupor products, their quality is sub-standard. The return rate we got on Cloupor products was higher then any other brand.

At Vape King we have stopped stocking all Cloupor products, their quality is sub-standard. The return rate we got on Cloupor products was higher then any other brand.
thanks for the feedback @Gizmo

I have had my Cloupor since January too - no issues whatsoever just like @r0gue z0mbie. It's a nice little mod to have when you're at the pub. My other go to mod is the iStick 50W

Thanks guys

Appreciate the feedback

Seems my Sig will be getting a little sister :) Not just the Reonauts that can have ladies :)

My Cloupor mini also works perfectly. I think I read somewhere that a test could be done where you fire an atty for the full duration until cut off at the highest wattage. If you receive no error message, then you are fine..... or was that for another regulated battery? Either way, I did that test on all my regulated batteries. Only one ever received the "Too Hot" message.

Back