Clyrolinx. Ingredients for DIY enthusiasts.

Geoff

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
A warm hello to everyone on the ECIGSSA forum!

Some of you already know me.

What do I do? I supply Vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol, and flavour concentrates for DIY enthusiasts. In quantities that are useful to you! At prices that will allow you to sell your own e-juices profitably!

Do you want to spend R160 for 20ml of e-juice?

Or would you rather make your own and spend R2.91 for 20ml of e-juice? [Based on current prices for 5L VG, 5L PG (60/40 mix), 20ml flavour concentrate and exclude nicotine].

Special offers will be posted here.

The Clyrolinx website will be up and running soon. In the meantime, some information is available on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/clyrolinx/.

More to come.

Regards
Geoff.
Clyrolinx (Pty) Ltd
082 377 1220
clyrolinx@gmail.com

What do I do? I supply Vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol, and flavour concentrates for DIY enthusiasts. In quantities that are useful to you! At prices that will allow you to sell your own e-juices profitably!

Or would you rather make your own and spend R2.91 for 20ml of e-juice? [Based on current prices for 5L VG, 5L PG (60/40 mix), 20ml flavour concentrate and exclude nicotine].

The Clyrolinx website will be up and running soon. In the meantime, some information is available on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/clyrolinx/.

More to come.

Regards
Geoff.
Clyrolinx (Pty) Ltd
082 377 1220
clyrolinx@gmail.com
Welcome! Look forward to visiting your page (and hopefully buying some stuff)!

Hi, Stosta.

Thank you. Completely new to forums, but I'll get the hang of it. Still trying to find my way around here.

I'll look you up soon!

More to come.

Regards
Geoff.
Clyrolinx (Pty) Ltd
082 377 1220
clyrolinx@gmail.com

Welcome, happy to see more vendors stocking DIY supplies :)

I'm not on Facebook so will wait for the website.

Hi, Dirge.

I'm not on Facebook either. Social media's not one of my strengths. My son put the page up for me and maintains it. I'll post some more stuff here; the range of products and prices. I'll let you know when I need some hardware.

Welcome @Geoff

Wishing you all the best with the vaping venture

Looking forward to discovering more

will you have an estimated percentage of sort as I would like to get into diy some day

Sent from Mars

Welcome @Geoff

Wishing you all the best with the vaping venture

Looking forward to discovering more
Hi, Silver. Thanks for the encouragement and for reminding me to get going as a vendor. I think I'm going to be letting my son do some of the posts. He's at bit better at the social media stuff than I am. I keep forgetting to log on!
Time management!

will you have an estimated percentage of sort as I would like to get into diy some day

Sent from Mars
Hi. thanks for the post. I'm trying to make DIY easy. One of the things that I offer is nicotine in VG or PG at lower levels so that you can just add flavour and vape. But in decent size quantities. I'm still putting some of the packaging together but have a look at the price lists that I've attached. Diluting nicotine from 36mg/ml isn't for everyone and maybe you don't want nicotine. Let me know what seems best for you and I can assist you with it.

Attachments

• Price list VG and PG 1st March 2016.pdf
    182.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Price list Nicotine 1st March.pdf
    55.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Price list Flavours x 54.pdf
    190.4 KB · Views: 76

More to come.

Regards
Geoff.
Clyrolinx (Pty) Ltd
082 377 1220
clyrolinx@gmail.com

Hi Geoff

In what size bottles are your VG and PG available? Do you also only do 100 or 250 or 500ml bottles, or can you supply larger bottles?
Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, Silver. Thanks for the encouragement and for reminding me to get going as a vendor. I think I'm going to be letting my son do some of the posts. He's at bit better at the social media stuff than I am. I keep forgetting to log on!
Time management!

Its a pleasure @Geoff.
You are doing very well so far!
Looking forward to hearing more as you go along.

@Geoff when will your products be available for purchase? I like the fact that they are all diacetyl/acetoin free, big plus

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi Geoff

In what size bottles are your VG and PG available? Do you also only do 100 or 250 or 500ml bottles, or can you supply larger bottles?
Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)
Evenin' Zadiac.
Thanks for the welcome. Home away from home! VG (BP) & PG (USP) in 100ml, 200ml, 1L, 2L, 5L & 25L. If you look a little higher up on this page, you'll see a post with 3 files. All sizes and prices are there. Can you see the whole thing? I'm still not sure of who can see what. Let me know and I'll upload the files again if you need me to.

NTS: Don't drip anything menthol

Evenin' Zadiac.
Thanks for the welcome. Home away from home! VG (BP) & PG (USP) in 100ml, 200ml, 1L, 2L, 5L & 25L. If you look a little higher up on this page, you'll see a post with 3 files. All sizes and prices are there. Can you see the whole thing? I'm still not sure of who can see what. Let me know and I'll upload the files again if you need me to.

Thanks Geoff. Somehow I missed that.....lol.

@Geoff when will your products be available for purchase? I like the fact that they are all diacetyl/acetoin free, big plus

Hello, Calvin. The only thing that I need is the 1L and 2L containers, which I will have tomorrow, Wednesday. These are sizes that I've just added. Otherwise, everything you see is in stock. I don't have a website yet, so if you want a quote, just send me an e-mail (clyrolinx@gmail.com) with what your interested in. Flavours are all single flavours. Use them as is or mix them. Diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl and alcohol free. Water based. Not in a VG or PG base. 2% to 4% of flavour to base usually does the trick. Nicotine's the tricky one. Trying to offer the right strength at the right price. Not everyone wants to dilute and work with formulas. If you do, great. But if you don't, let's see what we can do.

I am a 0 nic guy, so the nic doesnt affect me :). Does the fact that the flavors are water based affect the flavor?

I am a 0 nic guy, so the nic doesnt affect me :). Does the fact that the flavors are water based affect the flavor?

The flavours are concentrates, so at 2% to 4% you can almost ignore them for volume. You just take whatever quantity of VG & PG you want and add flavour to your taste. They're food grade flavours. Just got to get the percentage right.

Just used to the concentrates being 100% pg most times, but i suppose it would just call for adding some more pg :) definitely want to give it a try

Hi. thanks for the post. I'm trying to make DIY easy. One of the things that I offer is nicotine in VG or PG at lower levels so that you can just add flavour and vape. But in decent size quantities. I'm still putting some of the packaging together but have a look at the price lists that I've attached. Diluting nicotine from 36mg/ml isn't for everyone and maybe you don't want nicotine. Let me know what seems best for you and I can assist you with it.

Attachments

• Price list Flavours x 54.pdf
    190.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Price list Nicotine 1st March.pdf
    55.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Price list VG and PG 1st March 2016.pdf
    182.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi @Geoff, it will probably help to put the info in those attached files directly on these threads.
Then more folk here will likely see it.

I have some questions if i may

1) Most flavour concentrates are PG based. But you say yours are water based. Is that safe to use for vaping? Just checking - i have limited experience with this

2) Are you able to mix up for me 50/50 PG/VG ? If so, would you charge a similar price to the standard PG or VG offerings?

3) would you be able to mix up for me 50/50 PG/VG with 18mg nicotine? How much would that cost at different quantities?

The reason I ask 2) and 3) is because I find its easier for me then I dont have to mix it myself ;-)

Looks very nice. I like the bigger quantities for VG, PG. Do you have the MSDS for flavor concentrates? Can you supply 100mg Nic?

Hi @Geoff, it will probably help to put the info in those attached files directly on these threads.
Then more folk here will likely see it.

I have some questions if i may

1) Most flavour concentrates are PG based. But you say yours are water based. Is that safe to use for vaping? Just checking - i have limited experience with this

2) Are you able to mix up for me 50/50 PG/VG ? If so, would you charge a similar price to the standard PG or VG offerings?

3) would you be able to mix up for me 50/50 PG/VG with 18mg nicotine? How much would that cost at different quantities?

The reason I ask 2) and 3) is because I find its easier for me then I dont have to mix it myself ;-)

Morning, Silver.

I wanted to delete one of the files from yesterday. The flavour percentage on it indicates 0.1% to 2%, which was the original percentage indicted to me by the lab. Over subsequent months, I've found that some of the stronger flavours are as low as 0.1% but on weaker flavours we need to go to 4%. The price list should reflect an average of 3%, which is on the latest flavour file posted.
1) These flavours are all suitable for vaping. Food grade flavours which are free of diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl and alcohol. Supplied by the lab to me for the purpose of vaping.
2) I can mix up any ratio you require with VG/PG and with or without nicotine. I would just need an extra bit of time to put the order together. Pricing would be standard and based on chemicals used, in line with other prices.
3)VG/PG 50/50, 18mg/ml nicotine: 100ml=R100. 500ml=R385. 1L=R730. 2L=R1440. 5L=R3485.
Mixing isn't a problem. I have the measuring equipment and facility to do this. It's just a time issue to make up a batch of a non-stock item. I'd like to keep all items in stock, but mixes can be 50/50, 60/40, etc. Too many options!

Looks very nice. I like the bigger quantities for VG, PG. Do you have the MSDS for flavor concentrates? Can you supply 100mg Nic?
Morning, Ernest.
Thanks for looking me up. I will post a MSDS for the flavour during the course of the day. I only supply nicotine to 36mg/ml.
Regards
Geoff.

Hello, Calvin. The only thing that I need is the 1L and 2L containers, which I will have tomorrow, Wednesday. These are sizes that I've just added. Otherwise, everything you see is in stock. I don't have a website yet, so if you want a quote, just send me an e-mail (clyrolinx@gmail.com) with what your interested in. Flavours are all single flavours. Use them as is or mix them. Diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl and alcohol free. Water based. Not in a VG or PG base. 2% to 4% of flavour to base usually does the trick. Nicotine's the tricky one. Trying to offer the right strength at the right price. Not everyone wants to dilute and work with formulas. If you do, great. But if you don't, let's see what we can do.

This what I have been wanting to know

Back