Clyrolinx. Ingredients for DIY enthusiasts.

Morning, Silver.

I wanted to delete one of the files from yesterday. The flavour percentage on it indicates 0.1% to 2%, which was the original percentage indicted to me by the lab. Over subsequent months, I've found that some of the stronger flavours are as low as 0.1% but on weaker flavours we need to go to 4%. The price list should reflect an average of 3%, which is on the latest flavour file posted.
1) These flavours are all suitable for vaping. Food grade flavours which are free of diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl and alcohol. Supplied by the lab to me for the purpose of vaping.
2) I can mix up any ratio you require with VG/PG and with or without nicotine. I would just need an extra bit of time to put the order together. Pricing would be standard and based on chemicals used, in line with other prices.
3)VG/PG 50/50, 18mg/ml nicotine: 100ml=R100. 500ml=R385. 1L=R730. 2L=R1440. 5L=R3485.
Mixing isn't a problem. I have the measuring equipment and facility to do this. It's just a time issue to make up a batch of a non-stock item. I'd like to keep all items in stock, but mixes can be 50/50, 60/40, etc. Too many options!

Thanks @Geoff
Much appreciated

Would there be any extra charge besides the chemicals if we request for you to do a mix of VG, PG and Nic?
I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if it's going to mean I can get my liquid already mixed for example at 80/20 with 3mg nic. That way all I need to do is pour into a bottle and add my deseired flavour(s) :D
The mixing of the VG and PG is easy enough, I just think I'll cock up the nic mix ratio and end up with ejuice with a nic content that's either too high or too low.

If you can offer this service then I might just get into this DIY thing very soon.

Also what are your shipping rates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would there be any extra charge besides the chemicals if we request for you to do a mix of VG, PG and Nic?
I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if it's going to mean I can get my liquid already mixed for example at 80/20 with 3mg nic. That way all I need to do is pour into a bottle and add my deseired flavour(s) :D
The mixing of the VG and PG is easy enough, I just think I'll cock up the nic mix ratio and end up with ejuice with a nic content that's either too high or too low.

If you can offer this service then I might just get into this DIY thing very soon.

Hi, Greyz.
Anthing that's not on a price list is subject to quotation, but I can mix for you. My price would be comparable to the price list prices. The difficulty is always the final VG, PG and nicotine level. I supply you with 80/20 VG/PG with 3mg/ml level. You add flavour in PG at 10% and immediately your VG/PG ratio has changed and your nicotine level has reduced. I can try to compensate for that if you tell me what percentage of flavour you use and if it's in VG or PG. At the end of the day, if you're not too fussy about 0.2% to 0.3% variations, it's not a problem. Then I wold just need to know what quantity you would want.

Also what are your shipping rates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, Zahz. Because I supply both small and bulk quantities, the courier rates vary and unfortunately, once size doesn't fit all. Anything that will fit into a courier bag/pouch shouldn't exceed about R55.00 to most main centres. Some places might be R75.00. For larger quantities, up to 15kgs doesn't usually exceed R115.00. Once my website is up and running, I'll try to take care of the courier pricing on the system, but for now I'll have to quote on individual shipments. If you're interested in buying something, give me an idea of what you want and I can give you a full quote. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail on clyrolinx@gmail.com. I can respond more quickly then.

That's exactly what I do. I have a mix that would be 3mg if I add 10% flavouring and one for 6mg. As @Geoff said though, unless you stick to that you will end up with minor variations in your nic levels.

Hi, Greyz.
Anthing that's not on a price list is subject to quotation, but I can mix for you. My price would be comparable to the price list prices. The difficulty is always the final VG, PG and nicotine level. I supply you with 80/20 VG/PG with 3mg/ml level. You add flavour in PG at 10% and immediately your VG/PG ratio has changed and your nicotine level has reduced. I can try to compensate for that if you tell me what percentage of flavour you use and if it's in VG or PG. At the end of the day, if you're not too fussy about 0.2% to 0.3% variations, it's not a problem. Then I wold just need to know what quantity you would want.

Thanks for the reply @Geoff - I don't mind the slight variation in nic level. If I understand you correctly, adding the flavouring after mixing the VG,PG and nic will result in the nic being slightly lower than 3mg and the PG or VG being slightly higher or lower depending on the flavouring used . I don't mind the lower nic, it's the higher nic levels I want to avoid :GODZILLA:.

I will definetly be placing a order for some premixed VG/PG/Nic soon. Probably when I get paid as I see the last of my expendable cash going to Sir Vape at Saturday's meet :--P

Thanks for the reply @Geoff - I don't mind the slight variation in nic level. If I understand you correctly, adding the flavouring after mixing the VG,PG and nic will result in the nic being slightly lower than 3mg and the PG or VG being slightly higher or lower depending on the flavouring used . I don't mind the lower nic, it's the higher nic levels I want to avoid :GODZILLA:.

I will definetly be placing a order for some premixed VG/PG/Nic soon. Probably when I get paid as I see the last of my expendable cash going to Sir Vape at Saturday's meet :--P
Come now, Greyz. Vaping is important. That's why we have credit cards!

Hello, everyone.

Flavours: All 71 flavours are now in stock. Use them as is or mix them together for great flavours.
VG & PG: Prices on 1L & 2L sizes have been reduced.
Nicotine: In stock. (36mg/ml ex stock. Other strengths made to order.)

Cheers
Geoff.

I need to buy a lot of flavouring, so I'm interested in this. The problem I have, and I'd imagine many will, is I have no idea from where you source your flavourings. I assume you don't produce them yourself.

Without more info on this I'd be hesitant to buy. More info would be most welcome.

I need to buy a lot of flavouring, so I'm interested in this. The problem I have, and I'd imagine many will, is I have no idea from where you source your flavourings. I assume you don't produce them yourself.

Without more info on this I'd be hesitant to buy. More info would be most welcome.
Hello, @YeOldeOke.
My flavours are produced by a local laboratory. The facility is both Halaal and Kosher and I'm working on having these certificates available at some time in the future since there's a cost attached to this. The flavours are all food grade and are diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl and alcohol free. The carrier for the flavours is water and a small amount of propylene glycol. They're in concentrate form. The volume of Propylene glycol should be ignored for mixing purposes. The certificate of analysis, which is currently being re-produced onto my letterhead (for supply privacy purposes) confirms that the flavours do not contain any toxic ingredients, comply with FAO/WHO directives and have been manufactured under strict sanitary conditions.

What else can I tell you? I've got a lot of happy customers. But taste is subjective.

Are you in JHB? Are you interested in any other products? I can always slip a couple of flavours into a courier bag with other ordered items if you'd like to try them.

Has any of the forumites tried these concentrates, nicotine, pg and vg?
If so, can you please share your experience with it and advise on the quality?

Thank you in advance :)

Has any of the forumites tried these concentrates, nicotine, pg and vg?
If so, can you please share your experience with it and advise on the quality?

Thank you in advance :)
Tried the nic, pg and vg

All top shelf stuff.. have not had an issue with them

With this nic no peppery taste nor that horrid scratchiness from sub-par nic

Tried the nic, pg and vg

All top shelf stuff.. have not had an issue with them

With this nic no peppery taste nor that horrid scratchiness from sub-par nic
Thanks for the feedback. I just ordered a Vg/Pg/Nic mix and a few flavours to compare against a few flavours I already have.

Did you tryv5heir flavours/concentrates yet? If so, how would you rate them?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. I just ordered a Vg/Pg/Nic mix and a few flavours to compare against a few flavours I already have.

Did you tryv5heir flavours/concentrates yet? If so, how would you rate them?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Have not tried the concentrates ywt but will be getting some soon, once i test them i will feedback.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hello, @YeOldeOke.
My flavours are produced by a local laboratory. The facility is both Halaal and Kosher and I'm working on having these certificates available at some time in the future since there's a cost attached to this. The flavours are all food grade and are diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl and alcohol free. The carrier for the flavours is water and a small amount of propylene glycol. They're in concentrate form. The volume of Propylene glycol should be ignored for mixing purposes. The certificate of analysis, which is currently being re-produced onto my letterhead (for supply privacy purposes) confirms that the flavours do not contain any toxic ingredients, comply with FAO/WHO directives and have been manufactured under strict sanitary conditions.

What else can I tell you? I've got a lot of happy customers. But taste is subjective.

Are you in JHB? Are you interested in any other products? I can always slip a couple of flavours into a courier bag with other ordered items if you'd like to try them.

'Local laboratory' tells me very little indeed. Claims of diketone free, unless supported, mean very little. This discussion was also held on another thread somewhere.

The taste is one thing. I've ordered some flavours, PG & VG. Will report my impressions. But the safety would be a concern for many. I'm oldish and don't care too much. The certificate of analysis I don't understand. Shouldn't there be one for every flavour. And if you don't want to reveal your source, how can the cert be tied to the manufacturer.

Claims and paperwork have to be cross-checkable, especially if you are a small vendor with no reputation. Just saying.

Any feedback on concentrates would be awesome
These concentrates are awesome! I tried TFA. but im switching back to clyrolinx concentrates. TFA is too weak and diluted compared to clyrolinx concentrates. The VG is also BP grade whereas most supply USP grade. Do some research and you'l see that BP grade is most recommended.

Give the concentrates a go. U wont regret it. I'l be placing another order with them real soon

Ill wait a while for more feedback, tfa and cap havent let me down

Nice, Please give us some feedback once you have played with them a little bit.
I've got about 6 flavours.
Gonna go crazy
Probably will do another order mid week for more vg Pg and bottles

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I've got about 6 flavours.
Gonna go crazy
Probably will do another order mid week for more vg Pg and bottles

Haven't recieved any email notification about my Paid order and it processing.

Back