Coffee e-juice Research

I assume that bottle of e-liquid came into your possession months ago ? lol :--P

Loving the reviews madam- always a challenge finding a good coffee juice!

Last edited:
I assume that bottle of e-liquid came into your possession months ago ? lol :--P

Loving the reviews man - always a challenge finding a good coffee juice!

Hi there @HPBotha,

I didn't know that you like coffee juice. Welcome to the club!!

Yes, all the international coffees which I'm reviewing at the moment were purchased a while back (before COVID), but getting to them now only. It's been difficult finding a local coffee which I haven't tried yet.

If you'd like to see which ones I've tried, links to all my reviews are here and in the post below it, all coffees are listed as per flavour category (according to the official description of the juice-maker; not my perception).

The funny thing is that just the other day I was thinking about the Twisp cofee. I know that I've vaped it, but I don't seem to have reviewed it. I'll make sure to buy a bottle as soon as the ban is lifted!

Hi there @HPBotha,
The funny thing is that just the other day I was thinking about the Twisp cofee. I know that I've vaped it, but I don't seem to have reviewed it. I'll make sure to buy a bottle as soon as the ban is lifted!

The original Cafe Latte, think it was cappuccino originally, from Twisp was what got me onto vaping way back when...... I am still looking for a strong coffee - one that is not milky sweet.... I want a bitter, rich espresso. Otherwise... an Earl Grey would also tickle the itch in the morning.

Dessert coffee.... only option is from Phillip Rocke.... while the there two stellar local options, Paulies and Joose E-Liqdz Joose they too are more desert coffees.

The original Cafe Latte, think it was cappuccino originally, from Twisp was what got me onto vaping way back when...... I am still looking for a strong coffee - one that is not milky sweet.... I want a bitter, rich espresso. Otherwise... an Earl Grey would also tickle the itch in the morning.

Dessert coffee.... only option is from Phillip Rocke.... while the there two stellar local options, Paulies and Joose E-Liqdz Joose they too are more desert coffees.

Ah coffee got you on to vaping! That's fantastic! I started with a Turkish Delight, but soon thereafter I had Bumblebee's Machete (The Vape Guy) and THAT truly got me on to the coffee path. I think you might like it. Machete is described as,

“The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice. An easy going vape for all devices and power settings but really shines at higher power settings.”
Main flavour notes: “Bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices”

Phillip Rocke - ahhhh yes! I love it!

I never liked Paulies'Coffee Cake, but I loved his Gold Line Coffee Shake, but that would be too sweet for you.

Interesting that you mention Earl Grey. I came across it on an international website the other day and I wondered what it would be like. I might just order it when the ban is lifted. No point in doing so now and then it ends up being held prisoner by Customs!

:lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

I'll just pretend I did not read that

@XsCode When I take a coffee break, I still vape coffee, but not a new one! I doubt that I will ever not vape coffee ... well ... maybe ... depends on which ends first - the tobacco ban or my coffee stash!

@XsCode When I take a coffee break, I still vape coffee, but not a new one! I doubt that I will ever not vape coffee ... well ... maybe ... depends on which ends first - the tobacco ban or my coffee stash!
Lets hope the first one tabacco ban.

Back