Coil art mage RDA 510 thread stripped?

Vinay

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all!

So I have a coil art mage mech mod kit
Had it for about 3 months and working perfectly until this morning. After breakfast everything worked perfectly. It was resting on the table standing up and I accidently knocked it over and quickly picked it off the table to check if all is okay. It worked perfectly until an hour later

I had noticed that the RDA kept loosening for some reason. After actually focusing on what is happening. I noticed it basically slips off the hybrid connector with ease. I checked the threads on the RDA and the hybrid connection and all seems fine. I also placed the RDA on other regulated mods and it screws perfectly with no hassles however it just keeps slipping out of the hybrid connector. I also tried the Pharoah RDA on the hybrid connector just to check if it fits and doesn't come off and it's all perfect
PS : I have not had any symptoms of the thread on the RDA wearing out since purchased. Everything screwed tightly and never came loose or slid off.

My problem is having the RDA mech. It just keeps coming off. It doesn't look stripped and I always taken great care of the device and never separated the RDA or mod until today. It's quite frustrating.
Is there any fix to this?
Anyone experienced this?
What should I do?
And also what could be the cause of this?
Please any advice and help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanking everyone in advance for the help!
I'll attach some pictures

I also took a picture of the Pharoah RDA so that you can see the comparison on the 510 threads. ( I can't see a difference)
8b5e6075db6a73f95f9815176f2ced26.jpg
9ddcff6276bf7132d73012f8e0a79b4d.jpg
9eb9c5e91bbcb95e8993a2aad3c6a013.jpg
401c2049ac5d9d446b631044e4076a51.jpg
cee137d01a3d5175e908fd891969e65a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi all!

So I have a coil art mage mech mod kit
Had it for about 3 months and working perfectly until this morning. After breakfast everything worked perfectly. It was resting on the table standing up and I accidently knocked it over and quickly picked it off the table to check if all is okay. It worked perfectly until an hour later

I had noticed that the RDA kept loosening for some reason. After actually focusing on what is happening. I noticed it basically slips off the hybrid connector with ease. I checked the threads on the RDA and the hybrid connection and all seems fine. I also placed the RDA on other regulated mods and it screws perfectly with no hassles however it just keeps slipping out of the hybrid connector. I also tried the Pharoah RDA on the hybrid connector just to check if it fits and doesn't come off and it's all perfect
PS : I have not had any symptoms of the thread on the RDA wearing out since purchased. Everything screwed tightly and never came loose or slid off.

My problem is having the RDA mech. It just keeps coming off. It doesn't look stripped and I always taken great care of the device and never separated the RDA or mod until today. It's quite frustrating.
Is there any fix to this?
Anyone experienced this?
What should I do?
And also what could be the cause of this?
Please any advice and help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanking everyone in advance for the help!
I'll attach some pictures

I also took a picture of the Pharoah RDA so that you can see the comparison on the 510 threads. ( I can't see a difference)
8b5e6075db6a73f95f9815176f2ced26.jpg
9ddcff6276bf7132d73012f8e0a79b4d.jpg
9eb9c5e91bbcb95e8993a2aad3c6a013.jpg
401c2049ac5d9d446b631044e4076a51.jpg
cee137d01a3d5175e908fd891969e65a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Did this get sorted out yet.or did you get rid of the mod by now

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Did this get sorted out yet.or did you get rid of the mod by now

I inserted some tissue in between the grooves for time being. And I sold the RDA as it did work perfectly on other devices. And I purchased another RDA which worked perfectly on the mod.

I inserted some tissue in between the grooves for time being. And I sold the RDA as it did work perfectly on other devices. And I purchased another RDA which worked perfectly on the mod.
I had that problem and it ended up the size of the atty pin was at the bottom of the size tolerance and the mod mortice at the top of the size tolerance making it right but too small and it slipped out when it got warm due to expansion.thats why other atties fitted your mod and the atty you had fit other mods

Back