Coil master tool

Yup, thats the one I got, around R299 from Vape King.
http://www.vapeking.co.za/?subcats=...performed=Y&q=koiler&dispatch=products.search

Was tricky to get it right in the beginning, but now works like second nature :rock:

I have a Kuro as well. I bought a buddy a coiler tool from @Vapeowave. Much cheaper, so much easier to work with. The base is magnetic so the rods attach nice a firmly, the part that you twist to make the coils has the exact diameter of the rod diameter so nothing shifts around.

I have a Kuro as well. I bought a buddy a coiler tool from @Vapeowave. Much cheaper, so much easier to work with. The base is magnetic so the rods attach nice a firmly, the part that you twist to make the coils has the exact diameter of the rod diameter so nothing shifts around.
There are several instructional videos on YouTube .

I use a coil master for making pretty much all my coils. I've done them manually and I'm over it.

Some of these tools work perfectly (the quality on them varies, depending on manufacturer). You can even use them for spaced coils - you just use two stands of wire and make a para coil, then pull out one of the strands - it yields the most perfectly spaced spaced coil ever :)

Thank You My Master, I too use this

Back