Coil Master

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Lately I have not seen this medal being awarded, but I have seen some magnificent builds.

Why? Seems to me:
  1. Pictures are posted all over. Thus, difficult to keep track by the awards team.
  2. With prebuilt coils and prefabricated wire, it is difficult to know whether we see the efforts of the poster or the prefabricator.
An idea:
  1. Create a thread called "Builds for Coil Master".
  2. Vapers who aspire to the Coil Master medal submit pictures of their builds in this thread. Of course the same pictures can be posted in other relevant threads (e.g. thread for a specific tank).
  3. If not normal wire, the poster to declare that he/she made the wire (hive, clapton, etcetera). Also that a prebuilt coil was not used.
  4. Pictures must include the coil(s) only on the atomizer and those coils as wicked. And whatever other pictures the poster wishes.
  5. Normal other information - type of wire, gauge, wraps, ID, resistance, etcetera. And whatever other information the poster wishes.
Feel free to repost from your old posts to this thread to be created if the idea flies. Do not feel bad if you do not get the medal at first try. We are all human. Try and try again.

Your comments/inputs will be appreciated.

Agreed a thousand times. It's too difficult to track all the builds now. When we had the suywwcs thread it was much more organized. So this thread- however different- will be much easier to monitor. Great stuff @Andre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea @Andre

To be quite honest, I have no idea how any of the medals work, other than dedicated member.

Back