Coilology Ni80 Coils

OK so so far interested parties and their selections (not this is NOT the final GB numbers I'll start a new thread once enough interest is shown) :

@Puff the Magic Dragon - Tri Core Fused | Framed Stapled | Fused Claptons | 7-1 Box
@Daniel - Tri Core Fused | Framed Stapled Aliens | Fused Claptons | 7-1 Box
@Stosta - 7-1 Box
@BATMAN - Mullti Aliens | Fused Claptons (hand made)
@Anvil - 7-1 Box
@Faiyaz Cheulkar - 7-1 Box
@Jengz - Framed Stapled Aliens

Copy the above so at GB time if it happens we have some idea of numbers.

@Daniel, can we move this to the Group Buy subforum?

Sure but I'm not doing a GB yet don't want ppl to get all excited :)

Ok, then please start a group buy thread in the group buy subforum when you're ready
Otherwise just shout if you need this moved

This is awesome. Now to add delivery charges. I love living in Saldanha, but costing me more :(

Once you factor in international shipping and custom charges it'll be cheaper than importing

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if the resistance readings on these are for each coil or per set of dualies? Thanks @Stosta for the find, gonna get some
These resistances are for each individual coil. For the dual coil sets they quote the resistance of the set of two coils combined.

Anyone in the northern central jhb around Rosebank area want to group buy from @BumbleBee ? Please let me know ASAP, im going to order me some of these, we can split shipping lol

That may or may not be true, but as most of the top reviewers in the US give them a big thumbs up then they should be more than good enough for me.
You also can't compare the box of coils to hand-made coils. Perhaps you should try the Coilology hand-made coils first. They also cost a tiny fraction of the price.
Suck my Mod said "every coil I have looked at looks pristine and perfect"
Heathen said "...I'm really really enjoying these coils"
Mike Vapes : "It's a no brainer...spoools are awesome too..."
Rip Trippers said it's an insane deal, its ridiculous...flavour is clean and crisp...and dense and saturated".
You know what they say about hype and reviews for cash moneys

Back