Comfort Bridge for the Billet Box

Agree, I did get the offer from you first, so I may take you up on it, but great to have the options. There are absolute stars on The Site!
Just let me know when you ready and I’ll send it up to you.

121F6A26-AE2B-4F1A-AC0F-CFD693110A75.jpeg

All in and primed.

The 510 screw thingy on top also seems to screw all the way flush on top which is awesome cause it pushed the boro down which in turn made the dampless plug that @Rob Fisher organised fit perfectly. Big bonus.

CDE484A1-4CBD-4C46-8401-545E61CB5EAE.jpeg If these coils fit the Aspire Nautilus RTA which also takes the Nautilus BVC coil then they should fit the bridge adapter for the B.B. then???

What you guys think?

View attachment 124508 If these coils fit the Aspire Nautilus RTA which also takes the Nautilus BVC coil then they should fit the bridge adapter for the B.B. then???

What you guys think?
I think they fit, but I tried one and it didn't work so well, I think the base is slightly shorter. I had a problem fitting it, but that may only have been me. I have a 0.7 BVC coil in the bridge now and it is working excellent. Imo rather find the BVC coil to use. It gives good taste and cloud running it at 18 W, cannot wait for the 1.6 I ordered to come.

I think they fit, but I tried one and it didn't work so well, I think the base is slightly shorter. I had a problem fitting it, but that may only have been me. I have a 0.7 BVC coil in the bridge now and it is working excellent. Imo rather find the BVC coil to use. It gives good taste and cloud running it at 18 W, cannot wait for the 1.6 I ordered to come.
Might be worth a shot, maybe you got a dud:giggle:

Let me know how the 1.6 goes!! Sounds good. Where did you find them?

How long have you been using that 0.7 coil @Room Fogger? Just trying to gauge roughly how long one will last...

How long have you been using that 0.7 coil @Room Fogger? Just trying to gauge roughly how long one will last...
A week. And I haven't been saving it, running well and no problems,no change in taste or flavour or performance so far. Let's see if it makes 2 weeks or longer. I think the low wattage helps lots with the lifespan.

A week. And I haven't been saving it, running well and no problems,no change in taste or flavour or performance so far. Let's see if it makes 2 weeks or longer. I think the low wattage helps lots with the lifespan.
Thanking you kindly.

The 1.6’s should last forever at even lower watts!

Hope the flavour on them is good though!

Thanking you kindly.

The 1.6’s should last forever at even lower watts!

Hope the flavour on them is good though!
Not fully on par with an Exocet but good enough for me to,still fully enjoy the experience, and no leaking or condensation whatsoever. Will have to compare the 1.6 with the current 0.7 to fully see, but I think both are going to be winners. Batt lasts full,day and I have being using it extensively.

A week and there was nothing to wipe away except the excess of my overzealous filling on the glass. I'm in 2 minds, run one commercial for day to day, and keep an Exo for weekends where you have more time. And if you have a spare boro with another bridge swopping flavour during the day becomes a 25 Second event. A win if you ask me.

Going to set one up with a Clapton to try with a tobacco, and then swop the two around. May end up with something that my decomplicte my life at least time wise and still,give me great flavour but with no hassle.

Not fully on par with an Exocet but good enough for me to,still fully enjoy the experience, and no leaking or condensation whatsoever. Will have to compare the 1.6 with the current 0.7 to fully see, but I think both are going to be winners. Batt lasts full,day and I have being using it extensively.

A week and there was nothing to wipe away except the excess of my overzealous filling on the glass. I'm in 2 minds, run one commercial for day to day, and keep an Exo for weekends where you have more time. And if you have a spare boro with another bridge swopping flavour during the day becomes a 25 Second event. A win if you ask me.

Going to set one up with a Clapton to try with a tobacco, and then swop the two around. May end up with something that my decomplicte my life at least time wise and still,give me great flavour but with no hassle.
You’re a good man typing that whole story so early on a Sunday.

I’m also looking for simple and easy and uncomplicated for during work, I can build and wick and swop flavours in my rda’s after hours.

Gonna grab one of each tomorrow and see how thy go.

Have to be up for pills, so take some time as I cannot just up. So have about half hour to update, otherwise I tend to fall over!

Don't think you will be sorry, makes life easier, and thevExo becomes the treat for evening and weekends. It's not as if you fully appreciate and savour it 100% at work in any case, the times and chance is few. I sometimes haven't even tasted the diffsvbetween the two setups I have running now.

Have to be up for pills, so take some time as I cannot just up. So have about half hour to update, otherwise I tend to fall over!

Don't think you will be sorry, makes life easier, and thevExo becomes the treat for evening and weekends. It's not as if you fully appreciate and savour it 100% at work in any case, the times and chance is few. I sometimes haven't even tasted the diffsvbetween the two setups I have running now.
Falling over isn’t ideal!!!

Work is often so manic I don’t even get to Vape at all so these coils might be the answer. As you say, sometimes it’s not even appreciated, it’s just there.

Falling over isn’t ideal!!!

Work is often so manic I don’t even get to Vape at all so these coils might be the answer. As you say, sometimes it’s not even appreciated, it’s just there.

Back