Comfort Bridge for the Billet Box

Ok, so a quick question regarding the coils, which ones will work with the standard adapters found in the SXK BB as part of the set, so far I see the following
Aspire nautilus BVC
Kanger .5 Clapton coils
I see a lot of other coils, including ceramic that fits the general profile, so the wondering if they will work is getting to me. Anyone tried anything else than these?

Ok, so a quick question regarding the coils, which ones will work with the standard adapters found in the SXK BB as part of the set, so far I see the following
Aspire nautilus BVC
Kanger .5 Clapton coils
I see a lot of other coils, including ceramic that fits the general profile, so the wondering if they will work is getting to me. Anyone tried anything else than these?
I THINK all the kanger coils fit if I’m not mistaken.

@Hooked, I feel your pain. I have about 20 x 30ml and 10 x 50 ml unopened, and about 35 of various ones open that I'm busy with, luckily I diy. See attached. View attachment 121581 Maybe you should start reading the diy section, and ask for some help on how to juice them up. You don't have to give the brand name, let's see if the diy'ers can assist to make it more palatable for you. A help me save my juice thread there may work wonders.

Actually I have bought a few concentrates to renovate some juices - just haven't got around to doing it yet. First I want to finish the opened bottles of the ones that I like.

Aspire nautilus BVC
Kanger .5 Clapton coils
I need to try the nautilus bvc to see if I like them to use when I’m lazy and just don’t want to wick and build and fuss.

I need to try the nautilus bvc to see if I like them to use when I’m lazy and just don’t want to wick and build and fuss.
Exactly my reasoning, and because I have a spare Boro, I can have it on standby and change and even swop flavours in a flash.

I can be a Lazy bugger some days

I can have it on standby and change and even swop flavours in a flash

This is my plan. Have it prepped and primed and juiced in a separate boro cause life and work and kids can be busy and sometimes it’s just cool to be lazy for a change!

This is my plan. Have it prepped and primed and juiced in a separate boro cause life and work and kids can be busy and sometimes it’s just cool to be lazy for a change!
Know exactly what you mean... need to rewick my exo and my insiders got a case of incontinence it seems... been dripping the last two days because I haven't had time to sit down :rolleyes:

Know exactly what you mean... need to rewick my exo and my insiders got a case of incontinence it seems... been dripping the last two days because I haven't had time to sit down :rolleyes:
Is your insider leaking like a sieve?

I'm getting a lot of juice/ condensation at the top of the chimney that leaks out of the Boro and therefore into the cavity of the BB all of a sudden. Think I may also have to replace the oring on the top, as well as the one on the retainer screw. I may also have to look at my wicking capabilities to solve a sudden gurgling sound in the Exo.

Another ignorant question, where can I find a SXK bridge for the Kangertech coils, seeing that this genius :confused: threw away the bottom adapter as it was still screwed to the used coil.:( I know we can get originals at a premium as per uncle Rob's site, but clones for a clone may be a bit better priced.

I'm getting a lot of juice/ condensation at the top of the chimney that leaks out of the Boro and therefore into the cavity of the BB all of a sudden. Think I may also have to replace the oring on the top, as well as the one on the retainer screw. I may also have to look at my wicking capabilities to solve a sudden gurgling sound in the Exo.
Post some pics so we can see and try help you out.

Another ignorant question, where can I find a SXK bridge for the Kangertech coils, seeing that this genius :confused: threw away the bottom adapter as it was still screwed to the used coil.:( I know we can get originals at a premium as per uncle Rob's site, but clones for a clone may be a bit better priced.
You’re welcome to mine @Room Fogger if you happy to cover the courier to get it to you.

Post some pics so we can see and try help you out.
Already cleaned and everything washed, waiting for it to dry. If it happens again I will post, going to have a good look at all the o rings during reassembly as it was due for rewick in any case. Thanks.

I may have one lined up locally, will know tomorrow as it is being hunted for:D, if that fails I will definitely take you up on the offer. Thanks for that boet, it is really appreciated.
Good luck with the hunt.

Absolute pleasure. Just shout if you get stuck.

D89CEFCD-4048-4B69-A44A-718418D80E94.png

Are these the correct coils to use with the aspire bridge?

Been years since I used commercial coils so out of touch somewhat.

I use the aspire nautilus 1. 8 ohm ones. No idea whether those will work. Juice holes look very small.
“The all new Bottom Vertical Coil technology features no-wick design and offers a much longer life cycle as well as more vapor production”

That’s the blurb I found about them. Not sure what no wick design means but I’ll buy one tomorrow and let you good people know how it goes.

View attachment 122811

Are these the correct coils to use with the aspire bridge?

Been years since I used commercial coils so out of touch somewhat.
I am waiting for 2 of them because I cannot find any stack near me, and can't drive at this stage. Also the 0.7 ones, but waiting for some 1.6 I think it is as well. So will post once I try it as well. Tried the kangertech Clapton 0.5 version but not very impressed, maybe my bb just doesn't like them, seemed to get erratic firing and vapour production was iffy by Exocet standards. Will try again at a later stage, once I get the bridge again. This one was a loaner, so had to be returned for set completeness again.

I am waiting for 2 of them because I cannot find any stack near me, and can't drive at this stage. Also the 0.7 ones, but waiting for some 1.6 I think it is as well. So will post once I try it as well. Tried the kangertech Clapton 0.5 version but not very impressed, maybe my bb just doesn't like them, seemed to get erratic firing and vapour production was iffy by Exocet standards. Will try again at a later stage, once I get the bridge again. This one was a loaner, so had to be returned for set completeness again.
I hear you.

I wasn’t impressed with the kanger coils at all.

Gonna grab the 0.7 nautilus tomorrow and see what that’s like.

I'm also willing to send mine should you ever need.

Back