Coming Soon!

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Inspirational-Typography-Picture-Quote-Time-Flies.jpg

e-CigLights.jpg

Our 5th anniversary is coming up soon, and 'tis a golden opportunity to launch an exciting new project I've been working on!

I hope women can use these coils too? ;-)
@LeislB Of course. For the woman that is not afraid to be a woman like women were when women were women and men were men and sheep were scared.

Last edited:
I've been on a bit of a mission these past few months looking for coils, something I've previously paid little attention to.

It's been a bit of a frustrating journey, so I decided to do something about it. It all seems to follow the same fashion-obsessed pattern we've seen in the vaping industry since it's birth. Time to bring some balance, hard reality and solid quality to it methinks.

Coils have come full circle, chasing it's own tail from Nichrome to Kanthal to Stainless Steel, to a few I may have missed, back to Nichrome.

The best, smoothest surfaced steel which is then lovingly crafted into a product that has as many holes in it as possible :confused: As the great @Intuthu Kagesi pointed out recently, 't makes no sense.

Last edited:
Nanos gigantum humeris insidentes. Standing on the shoulders of giants. This concept has been traced to the 12th century, attributed to Bernard of Chartres. Its most familiar expression in English is by Isaac Newton in 1675: "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."

We eventually decided on sourcing our wire from an ancient, small family-run mine in the foothills of Khangal Mountains on the edge of the Gobi Desert. This family have supplied such greats as the Khans through the centuries, and have built up an unparalleled understanding of all things steel.

Gobi_desert_map.png

The size of the hole they've dug attests to the many centuries they have been mining here.

worlds-largest-open-pit-mines.jpg

Last edited:
Timing is everything. Had Henry Ford started to mass produce the Model T before oil was discovered his venture would have failed miserably. :confused:

And so it is with great sadness that I must conclude that the time for YOO'sCoils is not yet ripe. The technology is too advanced for the current market.

I apologize sincerely folks. But when one finds oneself deep in a hole, 'tis best to stop digging.

However and nonetheless, I *have* been on a mission for coils these past few weeks, and it *has* been frustrating - not least because of the amount of products that said out of stock, page after page after page of them. The offerings seem random and patchy at best, and we *have* decided to do something about it.

So we will be making an announcement soon in that regard. Coils are a consumable, you often change them when changing juices so they do fit into our operation. It just won't be YOO'sCoils ;(

Last edited:
Back