Competition time!!!

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I have some new juices just about ready to go, feedback has been really good. Keep an eye on this comp, this one is gonna be a banger!!!

It's time to get everyone involved again, let's see those design skills ;)

First juice:
FEAGO - Juicy strawberries and whipped cream, combined with some secret ingredients that will make your mouth water and leave u begging for more...

Second juice:
Loop de loop - A combination of crunchy cereal tossed with honey creams and topped off with sprinkles of citrus.

Once again we will work from a voters poll, best design will win the below...

Winners prize:
100ml Apple cake
100ml Feago
100ml Loop de loop

Should there 2 different winners, I will split the prize and add a lil extra bonus for each winner ;)

Last edited:

First juice:
FEAGO - Juicy strawberries and whipped cream, combined with some secret ingredients that will make your mouth water and leave u begging for more...

Second juice:
Loop de loop - A combination of crunchy cereal tossed with honey creams and topped off with sprinkles of citrus.

Is this Loop a plain cereal or a fruit cereal?
Just wondering if the cereal should be rainbow or not?

First juice:

Second juice:

Once again we will work from a voters poll, best design will win the below...

Winners prize:
100ml Apple cake
100ml Feago
100ml Loop de loop
Hi @Sickboy77 is this for a coil design competition?

That's just awesome @Derkster_122.
Would have send in my hand drawing but not with competition like that. Hehehe
Maybe share the winning prize with us?

That's just awesome @Derkster_122.
Would have send in my hand drawing but not with competition like that. Hehehe
Maybe share the winning prize with us?

Ah thanks man. Send your stuff in man, you can't win the lottery if you haven't got a ticket. As for the juice, mine is running at an all time low... lol.

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Editted! Upon further inspection I found that my frooty loop looked more like a frog than anything else, so I revised my entries. These are the ones I am now using for the Competition.
sick boy 77 mockup.jpg sickboy Faego and Loop de loop outlined-02.jpg sickboy Faego and Loop de loop outlined-01.jpg

Last edited:
1st entry is in, come on guys and gals show us your design skills. Remember the chosen design with have a permanent home on the juice :)

I wish I had even the slightest hint of talent to be able to enter this! Not only for the juice, but to be able to be immortalised in the form of my design on a kick-ass juice would be incredible!

@Sickboy77 will you use a voting poll to judge this competition?

Cool beans.

Hope you dig!

Option 1: Sickboy77 - Faego
Faego.jpg

Option 2: Sickboy - Loop De Loop
Loop_de_loop.jpg

Back