Complete the survey and Win Free Joyetech eGo Aio Kit

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news!!!

Another opportunity to win Joyetech eGo Aio Kit.
Now HeavenGifts is holding a massive contest to giveaway 30 sets of Joyetech eGo Aio Kit on our site.

Contest link: Get 30 Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kits for Free
Hurry up and Good luck!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the market today, is full of advanced vape gears, and the vape talk is really into a pro level which is related to electricity and physics quite much. It does not give any chance for those who are new to e-cigarette, those who need it as an alternative as it was supposed to be at the very beginning. A part of them gave up vaping for its difficulty.

Now, Joyetech releases its latest ego device which is called Aio, this is really something for daily vaping, a device for all vapers. eGo AIO, as an all-in-one style, attaches the best anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity. It applies childproof systems: pressure twist cap of tank and five-click fire button of power supply. It is simple and convenient in use, but fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Its simplicity and efficiency make the device quite popular and unique.

34334132665b452aea9794eae357b839.jpg

So, if you happen to need a vape gear as an alternative of tobacco, or as your daily vape device, even your family members, friends are suffering with the nicotine addiction, the BRAND NEW eGo AIO by Joyetech would be your best vape gadget solution right now.

Now Heaven Gifts offer 2 sets of Joytech eGo Aio to give away.

To enter the contest, please finish our survey:

1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
3. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear
4. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price
5. Which features do you like about eGo Aio

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on March 17th, 2016. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org on March 18, 2016.
2. At least 40 participants join our survey
3.You can post each answer in separate thread, which means every participant can have at most 5 times to enter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports.

Here is the announcement of our winners. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! MorneW and Rebel!

444fbd56a46021c333333dd83411d669.png
46112ee5018f1e06cf879789d72650ec.png

Congratulations! MorneW and Rebel! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel & email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo Aio, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price which is US$18.31.

BTW if you don’t win here, never mind & don’t be upset. The contest: Get 30 Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kits for Free on our site hasn’t ended. You still have chance to get a free one.

What’s more, another contest: Get 20 sets of Griffin 25 for free is held on our site.
You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
1. Liquid capacity I would like 3mls and up, I hate being caught out with an empty tank!

2. 1500 MAH is enough to keep me going through a day.

3. Black... If it's not black, its not worthy (except white is slowly sneaking in as a possibility)!

4. A price of R500 would be very good for a product like this.

5. An "E-Liquid illumination LED"?! I would like to see this in action!

The E liquid Illumination LED with 7 changeable colors looks great. Great videos a must watch.

Last edited:
1. 2ml juice capacity.
2. 1500mAH is perfect.
3. Difficult to decide with all the great colour options. But if i have to pick i would pick the grey/black.
4. Considering all the features...R550.00
5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.☺

1. 3 - 5mls
2. 1000 - 1600 mah
3. black, stainless
4. 30-50USD
5. not a box, window to view liquid level, modern look, convenient coil replacement

1) +-3ml capacity
2) 1500mah is good for a day but would suggest a bigger battery around 2000mah.
3) black or silver. ( the two-tones look very appealing)
4) R550-700
5) features are great and something very innovative and new. Leak proof technology is a big Thumbs Up, very much needed for carrying the device around in your pocket and knowing it will not leak on you. The design and its easy to carry around, doesn't take up much space so ideal for everyday use to carry around with you. The e-liquid illumination LED is a very cool feature, make our liquids look amazing with the lights. Basically every feature on the device is great.

To enter the contest, please finish our survey:
~ 3ml is good to keep going, easy to refill on most tanks now anyway
~ 2000mah is ok for small device, don't need too much power but need it to last most of the day at least
~ My devices are all black ;)
~ Between $30 and $40 seems fair, since this incorporates a fairly decent tank I would say no more than $50 otherwise there are other options to look at
~ The leak proof tank, this is a huge must have for a device that is shoved into a pocket and used all day.

Between 3ml and 5ml

1800 -2000 mah

any colour as long as it is black.

Will go with what most people said $30-40 US

Leak proof definitely!

1. Nothing less than 3ml capacity and if it is 3ml, top filling has to be there. I hate having to fill the goblin mini v1 due to the way you need to fill up the tank.

Last edited:
2. I would expect my device to be nothing less than 3000mah battery capacity if it is a box mod. If it is a stick (analog) type device I would expect it to be 2500mah plus.

Back