Complete the survey and Win Free Joyetech eGo Aio Kit

5. I love the tank they decided to pair with the device. I also like the two toned designs and the colored lights on the tank.

1. 2ml juice capacity.
2. 1500mAH is perfect.
3. Difficult to decide with all the great colour options. But if i have to pick i would pick the grey/black two tone.
4. Considering all the features...R500 - R650
5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.☺. New tip design, spare tip in kit, easy refill.

1. 2ml juice capacity.
2. 1500mAH is perfect.
3. Difficult to decide with all the great colour options. But if i have to pick i would pick the grey/black.
4. Considering all the features...R550.00
5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.☺ The new spiral drip tip is nice too. Nice package deal.

1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
2.5ml to 3.0ml

2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
2000mah+

3. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear
Black or silver

4. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price
+-R500

5. Which features do you like about eGo Aio
Leak proof

1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear - 20 to 40ml per day
2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear - 5000 to 6000mah
3. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear - Black or Silver
4. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price - R400-R500
5. Which features do you like about eGo Aio - The anti-leaking cup structure

1. 2ml juice capacity.
2. 1500mAH is perfect.
3. Difficult to decide with all the great colour options. But if i have to pick i would pick the grey/black.
5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.☺

1. 2ml juice capacity.
2. 1500mAH is perfect.
5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.☺

1. 2ml juice capacity.<br />2. 1500mAH is perfect.<br />3. Difficult to decide with all the great colour options. But if i have to pick i would pick the white/black.<br />4. Considering all the features...R500-R550.00<br />5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

1. 2ml juice capacity.<br />2. 1500mAH is perfect.<br />3. Difficult to decide with all the great colour options. But if i have to pick i would pick the white/black.<br />4. Considering all the features...R500-R550.00<br />5. The child proof tank lock, the leak proof technology is a big must for carrying my device in my pocket all day every were i go and work, The style and look and the seven changing illuminating colours is a very nice touch.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear - 10ml
2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear - 3 x 18650's
3. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear - Silver or White
4. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what's your suggested price - R600
5. Which features do you like about eGo Aio - The Looks

Back