Complete the survey and Win Free Joyetech eGo Aio Kit

Battery Capacity:2000-2500mah

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Colour either silver or black

Price expectancy: anywhere between R500-600

Features I like: Leak proof, top fill and pen style is great for edc.

Last edited:
1. E-liquid capacity - 3ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Battery capacity - around 2000mah

3. Colour - black or silver. White also will have to be there

4. Price - R500-R700

5. Features - Features are great and something very innovative and new. Leak proof technology is a big Thumbs Up, very much needed for carrying the device around in your pocket and knowing it will not leak on you. The design and its easy to carry around, doesn't take up much space so ideal for everyday use to carry around with you. The e-liquid illumination LED is a very cool feature, make our liquids look amazing with the lights. Basically every feature on the device is great.

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports.

Here is the announcement of our winners. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! MorneW and Rebel!

444fbd56a46021c333333dd83411d669.png
46112ee5018f1e06cf879789d72650ec.png

Congratulations! MorneW and Rebel! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel & email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo Aio, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price which is US$18.31.

BTW if you don’t win here, never mind & don’t be upset. The contest: Get 30 Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kits for Free on our site hasn’t ended. You still have chance to get a free one.

What’s more, another contest: Get 20 sets of Griffin 25 for free is held on our site.
You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

Back