Concentrates and Price

this needs to be updated as there is a price drop Blckvapour is one that dropped there price one more just cant remember who

Yip I'll update the pricing schedule sometime when I get the chance.

I've never had an issue with Blckvapour. Always received good service from them. Albeit I've only placed 1 order with them.
I have placed orders from about 4 different vendors to guage quality and service from them, and will place another order from them once I require supplies again.

Yip I'll update the pricing schedule sometime when I get the chance.

I've never had an issue with Blckvapour. Always received good service from them. Albeit I've only placed 1 order with them.
I have placed orders from about 4 different vendors to guage quality and service from them, and will place another order from them once I require supplies again.
might be a good idea to add a price for 100ml or like Blckvapour 118ml (r220 i think)

this needs to be updated as there is a price drop Blckvapour is one that dropped there price one more just cant remember who

I believe this is just a February sale price drop. Don't think it is a permanent price reduction.

It all boils down to what @Richio said in his thread.

All the additional overheads and quality control measures does add to the cost.

I'm also one to use the cheapest vendors. But I know the risk involved in getting a possible inferior product. Some flavours do taste a bit different from the description from time to time.
I agree. I purchased once from a reputable vendor and I believe one of the concentrates they sent me were contaminated. The vendor claimed it wasn't their fault and in their opinion I couldn't prove that it was. The experience really made me wonder what the conditions were when that vendor bottled the product and since then I've steered clear of them.

I now have two or three vendors I alternate between due to quality; price and availability and I haven't been disappointed since.

Almost two years ago @franshorn provided us with a very detailed price comparison for concentrates (see above).

I am way lazier than him but have drawn up a list of prices for two vendors with today's prices compared to their prices in Feb 2018. The prices are the "average" price for the concentrate (not sale prices). I haven't named the vendors because the only thing of real interest (to me) is the drop in prices. If one takes into account the general price increases in SA over the last two years then these price drops are very substantial.

1st Vendor Feb 2018 1st Vendor Nov 2019

TFA R 35 TFA R 25
Cap R 40 CAP R 30
FA R 40 FA R 25
FW R 35 FW R 25

2nd Vendor Feb 2018 2nd Vendor Nov 2019

TFA R 24 TFA R 14
Cap R 29 CAP R 24
FA R 24 FA R 18
FW R 24 FW R 15

Note : We have already had the debate as to why some vendors charge more than others. I am merely bringing up the welcome price drop.

PS Formatting stuffed but you can work it out.

We are very privileged with our pricing and cannot complain.

Compared to some overseas sites we have:
(30ml bottles, using TFA Strawberry Ripe)
TFA - SA Site 1: R60.00
TFA - SA Site 2: R39.00
TFA - Canadian Site: R61.93 (at current exchange rate)
TFA - USA Site: R44.65 (at current exchange rate)

(30ml bottles, using CAP Vanilla Custard V2)
CAP - SA Site 1: R80.00
CAP - SA Site 2: R72.00
CAP - Canadian Site: R73.21 (at current exchange rate)
CAP - USA Site: R59.73 (at current exchange rate)

Now you must remember that this includes importing costs such as customs, courier, etc.

Back