[Contest] Which pod system is your favorite? Enter to test our Zero kit by Renova Vapor!

Has anyone had any feedback on this, or am I just being my usual, impatient, self?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I've gotten my tracking number. It shipped with Post so it's gong to take a very long time.

If you have your tracking number, you can track it yourself using 17track.net

I've gotten my tracking number. It shipped with Post so it's gong to take a very long time.

If you have your tracking number, you can track it yourself using 17track.net
Nope. Still have not received my tracking number.

Good day, does anyone know how long this will take?
View attachment 149897
I Had a prize i won from china, and it had a similar message for about 2 months, then our "great" post office finally decided to scan it into the country, then took another 3 weeks or so to get to me in JHB. Maybe you lucky and the post office works a bit quicker than they did with mine

Anyone tracking details show progress yet? Or still lost at sea?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Finally got my tracking number earlier this week. Tracked and I think the "pirates" off the North African coast must be vaping up a storm by now!

and then there's SAPO's backlog....
In my experience the backlog is before it reaches customs. My parcel was flying around for 2 months before it magically went to customs, stayed there for 7 days and then went on. Issue I have now is that it seems like they either scanned the tracking number incorrectly or wrongly sorted it as according to tracking it's on it's way to Durbs... and I'm in Jhb.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

@NOOB
@daniel craig
@franshorn
@Modyrts
@Resistance
@Crockett
@Constantbester
@Stosta
@Kareem

Help me out guys. I received a first notification, but it had a "Foreign Parcel Collection Notification" slip attached, whereby they want me to submit all kinds of invoices and documents to the capemail email address.

best I could do is take screenshots of everything and sent it to them. Will await their feedback.

Or should I just go to the post office and ask wheres my parcel?

@NOOB
@daniel craig
@franshorn
@Modyrts
@Resistance
@Crockett
@Constantbester
@Stosta
@Kareem

Help me out guys. I received a first notification, but it had a "Foreign Parcel Collection Notification" slip attached, whereby they want me to submit all kinds of invoices and documents to the capemail email address.

best I could do is take screenshots of everything and sent it to them. Will await their feedback.

They didn't ask me for any of this stuff but I'd assume you'll need to get an invoice from Vaporesso that matches the invoice SAPO has.

@NOOB
@daniel craig
@franshorn
@Modyrts
@Resistance
@Crockett
@Constantbester
@Stosta
@Kareem

Got a slip in the mail this morning to collect a parcel at my local post office, walked in, presented the lady with my slip and ID, and she came back with my parcel. Oh, I had to pay R25.85 for the parcel, but that's it, no questions asked.

Got a slip in the mail this morning to collect a parcel at my local post office, walked in, presented the lady with my slip and ID, and she came back with my parcel. Oh, I had to pay R25.85 for the parcel, but that's it, no questions asked.
Had to pay 25 portraits.got it two weeks sgo

Damn so seems only mine has been detained at capemail...

Will have to see what customs reply

Just picked mine up.

Got some teal kinda color. No juice to put in it tho T.T

Nothing from capemail yet. Sent another email this morning. So the waiting continues.
I called Capemail and explained the situation and was told to come in with my ID and explain it to the "officer''. Will try to go there tomorrow.

I called Capemail and explained the situation and was told to come in with my ID and explain it to the "officer''. Will try to go there tomorrow.

For something costing R350, i'm sorry I'm not going to take off work to go there and raise my blood pressure unnecessarily.
Not worth the effort. If they don't respond to my emails, then so be it.

Dude's and girl dudes this thing rocks.
Have been using the Renova zero for two weeks now and the first day I've used it for a full day. The podmod lasted a full work day and more.
This renova is a winner!

Just an update on the Rrenova Zero.it still rocks.
Airflow can be slightly altered by keeping your airflow closed.battery is life is good.flavour from the pod is awesome and its a good all-round device and quality is outstanding.
What's missing is a cover to protect it and other than that I'm still happy using it.

Back