Cookie Custard

I'm sure INW Biscuit can be subbed for FA Cookie. I know they are different, but can be subbed at the end of the day.

Valley Vapour is getting Flavorah, so I am sure we will soon have FLV Milk and Honey.

So, we just need CAP Sugar Cookie. Which pops up all the time in "big name DIY'ers" recipes.

I'm sure INW Biscuit can be subbed for FA Cookie. I know they are different, but can be subbed at the end of the day.

Valley Vapour is getting Flavorah, so I am sure we will soon have FLV Milk and Honey.

So, we just need CAP Sugar Cookie. Which pops up all the time in "big name DIY'ers" recipes.
I have cap suger cookie and its yummy but you caint use more than 3% otherwise it gets very sweet!

Cookie and biscuit are really different.
Subbing might lead to something interesting but it'll be quite different.
Cookie is also loaded with acetyl pyrazine which is often not what you want in a recipe that calls for biscuit.

Cookie is also loaded with acetyl pyrazine which is often not what you want in a recipe that calls for biscuit.
Fine Debbie... downer, I won't make this recipe then

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Haha not trying to be a downer - just my experience of subbing cookie for biscuit. They really are nothing alike in a lot of ways.

Obviously we all sub stuff we don't have, and I'd done the cookie biscuit shuffle many times. When I finally got biscuit it was a real a-ha moment.

Haha not trying to be a downer - just my experience of subbing cookie for biscuit. They really are nothing alike in a lot of ways.

Obviously we all sub stuff we don't have, and I'd done the cookie biscuit shuffle many times. When I finally got biscuit it was a real a-ha moment.
Ya no that makes sense.

I should know better. In my earlier days I subbed a lot, and the results were often bad.

If the molecules are very different, then it won't be "close".

Im more interested in Funfetti anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not if you have the suger cookie v2 :p

Not if you have the suger cookie v2 :p

Not sure what you mean?

FA cookie is what I'm talking about, not the CAP sugar cookie. And acetyl pyrazine, the "fritos" smelling stuff, not Acetyl Propionyl.

And another reason we need CAP Sugar Cookie:

Fried Ice Cream

This one is interesting but I find the FLV crunch cereal a bit "funky" - it's a weird taste that doesn't quite agree with me.

Back