Cool mouth feeling

SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All
Gonna try my hand at DIY soon and found this recipe. Seems easy enough for a DIY beginner.
upload_2016-5-26_9-33-44.png

My question is, has anyone had success with this recipe or the like?
Also, what would I need to add to get that cool mouth feeling without making it minty? I'm after the same mouth feeling you get when vaping Paulies - Pistachio Ice Cream

Thanks

To get the cool mouth feel, use Koolada at less that 1%

Regards to the recipe, have you tried Mustard Milk - imo still one of the best Strawberry Creams

Mustard Milk
TFA Strawberry 6%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%

You could add say 0.6% Koolada for coolness.

TFA Strawberry Ripe works well at 10%, but I think anything more than 8% for the Ice Cream is a waste. Also 2% Sweetener is a lot!

Hi All
Gonna try my hand at DIY soon and found this recipe. Seems easy enough for a DIY beginner.
View attachment 55582

My question is, has anyone had success with this recipe or the like?
Also, what would I need to add to get that cool mouth feeling without making it minty? I'm after the same mouth feeling you get when vaping Paulies - Pistachio Ice Cream

Thanks

I have been doing DIY for a few months. In my (limited) experience 20% is a lot of flavor. That TFA Sweetner is a coil killer of note so just keep that in mind as well also Strawberry Ripe is already pretty sweet. I would probably try that without the sweetener first.. There is a similar recipe here https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/33ns4t/mustard_milk_or_strawberries_and_cream_the/ which is a very simple strawberry and cream flavor and it has gotten really good reviews. Not sure where you got that recipe from, but mustard milk is great. I am sure many DIY'ers on this forum could tell you about it.

For the cooling effect you are looking for Koolada. It gives the cold mouth feel without altering the flavor. I use between 1 drop per 10ml and 1% in my mixes depending on what I am looking for.

Just as an added hint, when starting out do not substitute flavors in recipes unless you know the flavors well. More often than not it turns out terrible. I have thrown away many a promising recipe due to that mistake.

Lol, SNAP - within one minute of each other you have more or less the same answer from 3 members. Is that not awesome!

Last edited:
One more thing....
If I wanted maybe a peaches and cream type of thing, would it be as simple as just swapping the TFA Strawberry with a peach concentrate?
I have no idea at this stage of my DIY journey - just jumped out of the blocks. Am sure someone more experienced shall help us out. Peaches and cream is one I would also like to mix in the not too distant future.

One more thing....
If I wanted maybe a peaches and cream type of thing, would it be as simple as just swapping the TFA Strawberry with a peach concentrate?

For a simple Peaches and cream, yes, you could try FA White Peach at 2%. CAP Yellow Peach is also very good.

For a simple Peaches and cream, yes, you could try FA White Peach at 2%. CAP Yellow Peach is also very good.
White Peach is great although I don't know if I would use it in a Peaches and Cream mix. For me it's more a fresh peach flavor, something I would expect in a drink of sorts. I have heard great thing about CAP Juicy Peach.

White Peach is great although I don't know if I would use it in a Peaches and Cream mix. For me it's more a fresh peach flavor, something I would expect in a drink of sorts. I have heard great thing about CAP Juicy Peach.

Thanks
I see a TFA Juicy Peach

I only have Juicy Peach (TFA), which is on the weaker side - I would say you can give that a shot at 8-10%, with the VBIC at 6-8%. VBIC not my most favourite cream though, and there is quite a lot of vanilla in there. For peaches + cream I might rather go with Cap Sweet Cream, FA Cream Fresh, or even Greek Yoghurt (Cap or TFA).

Back