Deep Freeze

Abel

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day

Well I am just getting into DIY Mixing and have no idea what to do or where to start regarding recreating or aka cloning my previous ADV OPUS Deep Freeze a spearmint candy with a cool bite to it this was my go to I sometimes went through to much of it until it became so hard to find I almost quite vaping yeah I was there but I found something similar and then that also now is just not doing it for me the base description is a spearmint candy with ice or a bite if you can call it that does anyone have a similar recipe that I can try ?

Thanks for the kind comments.

Yeah, the secret here is to use Arctic menthol as a prominent base, so

Something along the lines of
Arctic menthol 2.5%
Spearmint 1%
Mint candy or sweet mint 1% or both @ 0.5%
WS23 0.5% or above depending how cool
Either pre mix or whatever nic you want but no more than 6%

Stay away from sweeteners and rather add peppermint.
Higher VG 70% plus will also add to the sweet. I find these recipes work better at 70/30 and 80/20 VG/PG

I will definitely give this a try and then play around with it to make it compatible with my MTL Borro

UMMM MTL, do you have any nic salt. If you do a 20 mg would probably work very well. I have made these recipes @ 12mg freebase and they are harsh but nic salts will smooth it considerably and you could go 60 /40

I will then definitely rather do them with NIC SALT as the flavour for me is key not so much the kick you in the neck throat hit that I am after thanx a mill for the advice it is highly appreciated.

Back