Coppervape Drop Kits

I'm just using 3 (of the 4) Drop kits at the moment. All using a similar coil 1.1 Ohm vaping at 12Watts.

I only have 2 'nice' mouth pieces so I had to use a drip tip from a Skyline.

IMG_2640t.jpg

:)
Dave

Thanks for all the detail here @DaveH. My drop kit should be in by Tuesday. I have a very good idea what to expect because of this thread :)

You might have answered this already ... but I'm assuming you are doing multiple skylines to have different flavor profiles accessible?

Thanks for all the detail here @DaveH.
You might have answered this already ... but I'm assuming you are doing multiple skylines to have different flavor profiles accessible?
@TheV Sorry I don't fully understand your question, :confused: ............. hit me again :)
Dave

Why do you have multiple skylines in active rotation?

@TheV Ah, ok :). With the normal Skyline I would nearly always have two on the go, sometimes with the same juice most times with a different juice in each one. I would normally clean and change the wick every two days unless I wasn't paying attention and picked up the empty one and charred the wick:(.

For the Drop kit it was just a choice to have 3 on the go and because the coils were built at the same time I decided to put a different juice in each one. Now one is already empty and needs a refill, but because I am a lazy sod I will pick up one of the other two and continue vaping:).
I will sometime during the evening go and do a refill however the chances of me remembering or knowing what juice was in there is nill:rolleyes:. So I will pick up a juice bottle and fill it, so pot luck really. The same will happen to the other two when they are empty.

Not sure if that has answered your question.

Nevertheless you have had my 'vape life' story :D
Dave

A few photos to start. Showing the comparison.

Quite a size difference.
View attachment 122133

Comparison with similar drip tips. It is possible to mix and match the top parts.
View attachment 122134

Right ............... Preferred drip tip
View attachment 122136

On a Pico
View attachment 122137

Pretty photo
View attachment 122138

Dave

Oh my gosh, missed this thread because I was travelling
@DaveH, your setups look gorgeous and i agree with @Andre - that brushed silver Pico looks amazing with the drop kit!

Thanks for all the commentary here, it is very helpful

Great photos and well done on working out that issue with the glass. Amazing.

The flavour on the drop kits is improved. It's a wetter more dense flavour. Not huge but big enough to notice.
My issue is the standard 4ml capacity is too small and you lose another ml with the drop kit.

@Christos , are you sure the normal Skyline is 4ml? To me it seems less than that?

I'm not sure. I've measured before but I don't have a good memory for irrelevant facts :D

I need to get my syringes out next time I do a big pitstop on a few tanks and measure these things. They are important!! Not irrelevant!!

Anyhow, my guess is that my Skyline is no more than 3ml (the way I fill it). I dont fill to the brim, i leave a bit of a space. I can tell because i use my 10ml bottles with plastic needle tip to fill. And my Lemo1 takes almost half a bottle so about 4.5ml. But the Skyline takes quite a lot less.

@TheV Ah, ok :). With the normal Skyline I would nearly always have two on the go, sometimes with the same juice most times with a different juice in each one. I would normally clean and change the wick every two days unless I wasn't paying attention and picked up the empty one and charred the wick:(.

For the Drop kit it was just a choice to have 3 on the go and because the coils were built at the same time I decided to put a different juice in each one. Now one is already empty and needs a refill, but because I am a lazy sod I will pick up one of the other two and continue vaping:).
I will sometime during the evening go and do a refill however the chances of me remembering or knowing what juice was in there is nill:rolleyes:. So I will pick up a juice bottle and fill it, so pot luck really. The same will happen to the other two when they are empty.

Not sure if that has answered your question.

Nevertheless you have had my 'vape life' story :D
Dave
I just got myself some vape bands, don't really like then but I have 3 Nano's that I swop around, and although creme de orange or simply Cannoli are great diy juices the do NOT do so well with something like banana milk. :confused: Maybe this may help me a bit going forward. Want one on each atty, and electrical tape in same color on the bottle.:cool:

I need to get my syringes out next time I do a big pitstop on a few tanks and measure these things. They are important!! Not irrelevant!!

Anyhow, my guess is that my Skyline is no more than 3ml (the way I fill it). I dont fill to the brim, i leave a bit of a space. I can tell because i use my 10ml bottles with plastic needle tip to fill. And my Lemo1 takes almost half a bottle so about 4.5ml. But the Skyline takes quite a lot less.
Ok.
Skyline took 3.5ml and skydrop 2.5ml. Note: only filled to before juice holes.
20180217_201145.jpg

Thanks @Christos !
Champion!

But which way are you filling them?
Upside down?
Hehe

Oh my gosh, missed this thread because I was travelling
@DaveH, your setups look gorgeous and i agree with @Andre - that brushed silver Pico looks amazing with the drop kit!

Thanks for all the commentary here, it is very helpful

Great photos and well done on working out that issue with the glass. Amazing.

Thanks @Silver The glass tanks .............. that was a nuisance to say the least. Two are fine, two are not, although I have used one of the two that were a bit 'iffy'. Just don't screw it together too tight, it won't leak because the seal is on the o ring.
Dave

Back