Cotton Bacon Prime

Tried the CBP in the skyline today... I can't say I notice much of a difference. Vape is pretty much the same, no gurgling or dry hitting when chain vaping but I never had any of those issues with CBV2 so in essence, for an RTA, CBP is not worse than CB2. However, in an RDA is where I find CBP outshines the CBV2.
hmm
will have to try this today

I've picked some up too, nothing extraordinarily different in my opinion.
It's great cotton, I'll keep buying it considering the price is the same as the CBV2. But it's a "buy when you need it" product. Not a "go out of your way for it" product.

Picked some up and I do notice a slight increase in taste. However it appears to be slightly more fragile for wicking in terms of it tearing more easily when wicking tightly.
For now I am happy and will continue to buy it. Does appear to retain flavor longer when getting dry.

I've picked some up too, nothing extraordinarily different in my opinion.
It's great cotton, I'll keep buying it considering the price is the same as the CBV2. But it's a "buy when you need it" product. Not a "go out of your way for it" product.
Whom stocks it on our side of the great Vaal river @Spyro?

Regards

Prime is horrible compared to v2 waste of money ,gives dry hits like crazy no matter what RTA it's in ,maybe formulated for the Dipper guys or squonk but i dont get any increase in flavour just dry hits almost through half the bag in a week and no luck pop some v2 into it and boom flavour packed,stick to v2 people

Kendo wins hands down flavor wise in a RTA over CBV2. Both have similar burn in periods.

I am yet to try CBPrime.
I have kendo gold in my cupboard for about a year now but havent tried it,only use CBv2,Im happy with CBv2 thats why I dont feel the need to change

Prime is horrible compared to v2 waste of money ,gives dry hits like crazy no matter what RTA it's in ,maybe formulated for the Dipper guys or squonk but i dont get any increase in flavour just dry hits almost through half the bag in a week and no luck pop some v2 into it and boom flavour packed,stick to v2 people
@Brenden Howzit man, must ask you how you wick? I go 3 weeks and I only vape custard and desert flavours and I only rewick because I feel I probably should, not because there's anything wrong with the cotton yet. Last night I made an extremely small build, 1.5mm and I still need to experience 1 single dry hit.

@Brenden Howzit man, must ask you how you wick? I go 3 weeks and I only vape custard and desert flavours and I only rewick because I feel I probably should, not because there's anything wrong with the cotton yet. Last night I made an extremely small build, 1.5mm and I still need to experience 1 single dry hit.
He most likely does not know how to wick.

I have kendo gold in my cupboard for about a year now but havent tried it,only use CBv2,Im happy with CBv2 thats why I dont feel the need to change

That seems pretty ignorant rofl, use kendo gold / Muji for a week then go back to cotton bacon and see why you should of made the change long ago !
Trust me

Just keep in mind, that Kendo Gold / Muji is very different from cotton bacon. Normally when you paint cotton bacon with juice it absorbs instant, with kendo you will see the juice slide off the cotton to put in simple. Just wet it with juice and give it a few pokes, till you notice the wick becomes saturated and the white spots disappear. First pulse should be low watt to not burn the non saturated wick inside the coil..

And you only have to do this the first install, after wards it absorbs more and quicker that CB.

If I never came across old Mortens videos I probably would've never wicked the way I do now. Was definitely something that made a massive change in my total vaping experience. @Hallucinated

Same boat as you but just the other way around. I recently decided to try CBV2 again.
CBV2 unfortunately misses the some of the flavor notes that Kendo Gold gets. Kendo is also more absorbent and puts out much better flavor. Regarding coils, I use DNA Fraliens and SSFC.

I have in the past heard that Kendo has a really long break-in period, this is nonsense. It takes me around two minutes to break-in Kendo until the cotton taste is gone.

Last edited:
Same boat as you but just the other way around. I recently decided to try CBV2 again.
CBV2 unfortunately misses the some of the flavor notes that Kendo Gold gets. Kendo is also more absorbent and puts out much better flavor. Regarding coils, I use DNA Fraliens and SSFC.

I have in the past heard that Kendo has a really long break-in period, this is nonsense. It takes me around two minutes to break-in Kendo until the cotton taste is gone.
2 minutes IS a long time. Lol

You know, as I'm reading this, I can see the way I wrote it its very very high, but had literally have to check 6 times why...my bad, blame it lack of sleep.
Naw, blame the metric system with all the commas, points and zeros. :)

Scottish wick roll or normal just fluff and stuff, 3 days on dessert flavours and my coil is usually gunked up with a crust giving burnt flavour custord in my experience not to bad on coils I'm using a chocmint shake flavour , menthol flavours I can go for a about a month bro

Scottish wick roll or normal just fluff and stuff, 3 days on dessert flavours and my coil is usually gunked up with a crust giving burnt flavour custord in my experience not to bad on coils I'm using a chocmint shake flavour , menthol flavours I can go for a about a month bro
I usually just change wick cause the coil actually needs a dry burn to get clean, but with prime it's running dry and burning

He most likely does not know how to wick.
I surely do know how to wick bro I been doing it for years and I know what I'm talking about I use Everything from pods to drippers to tanks all across the board , it's this new prime that's so we'll marketed yet it's not better then cbv2

Prime should not be fluffed at all. Also go and watch Morten Oen when it comes to wicking hard, it will amaze you.

Back