Covid vaccinations

I was told no smoking for 4 hours and no booze for 8 hours. Not that I felt like booze at all..

Received my 1st pfiser 2 weeks ago. Was sick as a dog for 3 days.
BUT after seeing my brother in ICU for 2 weeks due to covid, its worth it

I had my second jab on Monday morning. Tuesday afternoon and evening I had a splitting headache and in the evening I was sweating even though it was cold. Took 2 Panados. I've still got a bit of a headache this morning.

I had my second jab on Monday morning. Tuesday afternoon and evening I had a splitting headache and in the evening I was sweating even though it was cold. Took 2 Panados. I've still got a bit of a headache this morning.

Wednesday evening:
Headache faded away during the day without taking Panado, but I've been feeling a bit off - the way that you feel when you're getting a cold.

It will be interesting to see if my brother has any side effects. He had COVID recently, but nevertheless he went for his first jab today. When they asked him if he's had COVID he said no. He knew he shouldn't have lied, but he didn't want to wait.

My brother hasn't had any side-effects at all.

Hiiiiiii
I need a bit of advice. I've read so many things and just don't know now.
I'm due for my second jab in September... Yay!
But I'm getting mixed reviews of exercise after the shot. Some friends have been told it's fine after the second day and others have been to avoid for a week? I'd rather make double sure.

My first jab was awesome. Besides the fact that my arm felt like it may fall off, haha.
Seems panado are definitely going to see a lovely spike in sales.
Also the nurse I went to refused to give me the jab on my tattooed arm, so weird, haha.

Hiiiiiii
I need a bit of advice. I've read so many things and just don't know now.
I'm due for my second jab in September... Yay!
But I'm getting mixed reviews of exercise after the shot. Some friends have been told it's fine after the second day and others have been to avoid for a week? I'd rather make double sure.

My first jab was awesome. Besides the fact that my arm felt like it may fall off, haha.
Seems panado are definitely going to see a lovely spike in sales.
Also the nurse I went to refused to give me the jab on my tattooed arm, so weird, haha.
Seen that you may naturally develop some fatigue, muscle pain and other symptoms in response to the vaccine, it’s probably wise to give yourself a break from exercise for 2-3 days…. The tattoo pigments may mask an excessive inflammatory reaction at the site of injection or even the formation of an abscess (you don’t want a scar messing up your tattoo, I guess).

And no! The tattoo pigments do not interfere with your 5G signal as you may think:p Technology!

They jabbed my in my tattoo, not a word about it. Apart from asking why I decided on a wolf. I had the Johnsons and my arm wasn't even sore. Did have a bit of a fever the first night, and a massive headache, but that was it. On the exercise I can't help as I'm a bit of a couch potato :D

My daughter is a gym bunny, she was told no alcohol or exercise for a week. Fitness fans apparently often have weak immune systems.

I agree with @Paul33 - Confirm with doc, but she should be fine. Had my 1st jab a couple of weeks ago. Next one is on the 9th.

Anyone here had any side effects? I had a tender shoulder the day after the vaccination (went away after 2 days) and felt like I had the flu the day after my injection. Nothing bad or severe though.

I had no reaction to either of my Pfizer shots, save to say that my body temp is now lower, (37.2 to 36.5 :eek:), or ... my thermometer is less accurate than I thought ... and I'm still waiting for my 5G to come online :rolleyes:

I had no reaction to either of my Pfizer shots, save to say that my body temp is now lower, (37.2 to 36.5 :eek:), or ... my thermometer is less accurate than I thought ... and I'm still waiting for my 5G to come online :rolleyes:
Yeah, I feel done in.. No 5G, I'm not magnetic and no one has contacted me about any of my whereabouts... :facepalm::p:-D

got my first of the 2 dose just now, hope this shit works, very skeptical

:OHGODWHY:

You will never know. You can still get Covid 19. You can still get ill.

The gamble is that the vacc will either prevent you from getting or that if you do the effects will be less severe. There are only the numbers to work off.

Judging by what I have seen you sadly are not gonna get a good 5g signal cause your antenna (junk in your trunk) looked a wee bit small to me.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Your body temperature normally varies between 35.5 and 37.5 and it's obviously not constant. You had no reaction to the vaccine, no wonder you're still waiting for the 5G. The microchip you got is probably outdated or something. I'd raise the issue with the COVID hotline if I were you:p

Back