Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
@akhalz from Crafted Coils very kindly sent me some of his fancy coils to play with when I ordered some tips and Desce Bags from him. He asked me to test them in the Dvarw DL.

First up is the Mini Framed Staples 4x0.4x0.01 29g Frames Dual 0.14

Now don't ask me what any of those technical things even mean... I just typed what is on the bottle for you coil boffins!

The coil is 3mm and I popped it into a brand new Dvarw DL and came out at 0.3Ω and as always I fired it at 28 watts.

Sparking new Dvarw DL! One of the new ones with the Kitty Logo! :)
CraftedCoils 001.JPG CraftedCoils 003.JPG CraftedCoils 004.JPG CraftedCoils 005.JPG CraftedCoils 006.JPG CraftedCoils 007.JPG CraftedCoils 009.JPG

And the million dollar question? How does it vape?

I am so settled in my Nano Aliens so I always view any other coils with suspicion. Very nice! I'm vaping my normal coils side by side with the Mini Framed Staples and honestly, it's a hard call to differentiate between the two... both are bloody marvellous! I can tell the vape is different but can't really put into words what the difference actually is... both are outstanding!

Maybe the Mini Framed Staples are a little sweeter... the vape is different but both are great in their own way... but one thing is for sure you can add 3mm Mini Framed Stapels to your shopping list for your Dvarw DL's!
CraftedCoils 010.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for that feedback @Rob Fisher
Good to know that it works nicely

@akhalz from Crafted Coils very kindly sent me some of his fancy coils to play with when I ordered some tips and Desce Bags from him. He asked me to test them in the Dvarw DL.

First up is the Mini Framed Staples 4x0.4x0.01 29g Frames Dual C14

Now don't ask me what any of those technical things even mean... I just typed what is on the bottle for you coil boffins!

The coil is 3mm and I popped it into a brand new Dvarw DL and came out at 0.3Ω and as always I fired it at 28 watts.

Sparking new Dvarw DL! One of the new ones with the Kitty Logo! :)
View attachment 156834 View attachment 156835 View attachment 156836 View attachment 156837 View attachment 156838 View attachment 156839 View attachment 156840

And the million dollar question? How does it vape?

I am so settled in my Nano Aliens so I always view any other coils with suspicion. Very nice! I'm vaping my normal coils side by side with the Mini Framed Staples and honestly, it's a hard call to differentiate between the two... both are bloody marvellous! I can tell the vape is different but can't really put into words what the difference actually is... both are outstanding!

Maybe the Mini Framed Staples are a little sweeter... the vape is different but both are great in their own way... but one thing is for sure you can add 3mm Mini Framed Stapels to your shopping list for your Dvarw DL's!
View attachment 156841
It’s not dual C14, it dual 0.14 :rofl:

And I thought my handwriting was bad

It’s not dual C14, it dual 0.14 :rofl:

And I thought my handwriting was bad

My handwriting has been terrible, but these labels are a pain to write on, for some reason the ink doesn't catch on too well :rofl:

Looking at new packaging for a total brand refresh ;)

@Rob Fisher

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the remainder of the coils.:-D

My handwriting has been terrible, but these labels are a pain to write on, for some reason the ink doesn't catch on too well :rofl:

Looking at new packaging for a total brand refresh ;)

@Rob Fisher

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the remainder of the coils.:-D
All good @akhalz

I write like toddler at the best of times.

These coils look awesome by the way.

Back