Crafted Coils - SAVAGE - Caps & Tip

Great to see @akhalz !
:campeon:

A suggestion from my side would be to include close-up pictures of the coils in all their glory!

Great to see @akhalz !
:campeon:

A suggestion from my side would be to include close-up pictures of the coils in all their glory!

I really need to make the time and take new pics of the coils, I actually hate the old pics now lol, most of them were taken with my phone camera. I will update the pics as I go along.

Also I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback, it will be awhile before the site is fully functional, there still is a ton of work to do.

Last edited:
Hey peeps, please have a look at this and give me some feedback.

https://xvn283cv4hx1pdzs-714899514.shopifypreview.com

Yes it's still under construction so there will be more products added soon, I just want to see what's everyone's thoughts thus far.

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk
Hi @akhalz , did just a quick browse and found it pleasant to use. Appreciate no popups or clutter, nice and clean cut.

There is that bar popping up at the bottom for some reason, I can not figure out its purpose, that is the only criticism I can give.

Maybe a back to top of page button could be added?

Good luck with the venture.

Regards

Hi @akhalz , did just a quick browse and found it pleasant to use. Appreciate no popups or clutter, nice and clean cut.

There is that bar popping up at the bottom for some reason, I can not figure out its purpose, that is the only criticism I can give.

Maybe a back to top of page button could be added?

Good luck with the venture.

Regards

Hi @Raindance

The bar at the bottom is only there for now, it's part of the preview setting, shows the theme I'm using lol.

I will look into adding a back to the top botton, I've never used it personally that's why I've over looked it.

Thank you for the positive feedback and the suggestions, I really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Back