CraftVapour : Updates and a new flavour

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I would like to thank you all for your enthusiastic support over the first year of CraftVapour. Your appreciation of our product has continued to drive our passion and allowed us to realise a dream of creating a premium South African e-liquid. We continue to invest in the future and we hope you will enjoy the exciting things to come. First of those will be a new clean look for our bottles. I'll have more info to share on that soon.

On the production side of things I am happy to report that we are now fully stocked after the end of the post office strike and we are ramping up production to meet your discerning demands. We also have new partners on board and will announce these soon.

Now on to the flavour news :

It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the first release in our 2015 flavour line up.

Daringly_Danish_new_1024x1024.jpg

Like a delicate puff pastry, this flavour is a perfect balance of vanilla, custard and caramel. If you liked our Devil in Disguise this little Danish is for you. Best of all, as you have come to expect from us, this delectable desert flavour is ketone free. This Danish likes to steep, so give it 5 days or more.

Let us know what you think. More flavours coming very soon.

Look out for our ever expanding 3MG 80% VG offerings in select flavours. We hope to offer this option as a standard on all flavours within the next two months.

In other news, we have changed supplier for our strawberry flavours. The new strawberry's are smoother and more natural than our previous flavourants and should please those hunting for a natural fruit vape.

This effects the Just dam Peachy and Wild Wi-berry flavours with batch numbers marked 0215 and onwards. We believe that the result is a tastier product. We look forward to your feedback. As always , your feedback allows us to improve.

Warm Regards

CraftVapour Team

Last edited:
Thank you for revealing the newbie!

Man, I saw a forum member (obviously a friend of yours) drop a comment or two about a new flavour, and it was killing me :)

Oooh and a Craft Vapour custard sounds good!

Always loved your juices.

Last edited:
@r0gue z0mbie

We are launching allot of new flavours this year and we are considering a beta testers program to assist with QA. If your interested and live in JHB , please send me a PM with you email contacts and flavour preferences. When we do launch the program we will contact you and perhaps run some flavours past your pallet for testing.

Thanks for the info @Mauritz, they new flavours do sound good.

Hi All,

I would like to thank you all for your enthusiastic support over the first year of CraftVapour. Your appreciation of our product has continued to drive our passion and allowed us to realise a dream of creating a premium South African e-liquid. We continue to invest in the future and we hope you will enjoy the exciting things to come. First of those will be a new clean look for our bottles. I'll have more info to share on that soon.

On the production side of things I am happy to report that we are now fully stocked after the end of the post office strike and we are ramping up production to meet your discerning demands. We also have new partners on board and will announce these soon.

Now on to the flavour news :

It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the first release in our 2015 flavour line up.

Daringly_Danish_new_1024x1024.jpg

Like a delicate puff pastry, this flavour is a perfect balance of vanilla, custard and caramel. If you liked our Devil in Disguise this little Danish is for you. Best of all, as you have come to expect from us, this delectable desert flavour is ketone free. This Danish likes to steep, so give it 5 days or more.

Let us know what you think. More flavours coming very soon.

Look out for our ever expanding 3MG 80% VG offerings in select flavours. We hope to offer this option as a standard on all flavours within the next two months.

In other news, we have changed supplier for our strawberry flavours. The new strawberry's are smoother and more natural than our previous flavourants and should please those hunting for a natural fruit vape.

This effects the Just dam Peachy and Wild Wi-berry flavours with batch numbers marked 0215 and onwards. We believe that the result is a tastier product. We look forward to your feedback. As always , your feedback allows us to improve.

Warm Regards

CraftVapour Team
Nice one @Mauritz :D

Thank you for the update and looking forward to trying out the new flavour.

Also can't wait to get some 3mg 80% vg flavours :rock:

I will give you a review on my order by sunday 29/03, first time trying craft vapour....will keep you posted!!

@Coera ,

Thank you so much for your support. We look forward to your feedback.

Due to your location , I do not believe that the package will reach you by tomorrow. Our delivery time frames are usually 48-72 hours outside of Johannesburg, Durban and Cape town. We will keep a close eye on the progress and expect your package to arrive early next week.

I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Hi,

Just letting you all know about the good service, my package arrived this morning!!

Wow, this looks good cant wait to get home and blow some clouds!!

Thanx alot mauritz

Back