Creme de le Creme Juice - Ice Cream range

DysectorZA

New Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
There looks to be a new juice maker around : Creme de le Creme Juice Co.

I started following them on Instagram a few weeks ago and following their launch of their ice cream range which is supposed to be launching this weekend.

Check them out : http://www.instagram.com/crem_de_la_crem_juice_co/

Anyone heard of them before?

I'm eager to try the range, as I don't think I've had an ice cream juice before.

Anyone know any good ice cream juices to compare them to?

I started following them on Instagram a few weeks ago and following their launch of their ice cream range which is supposed to be launching this weekend.

I'm eager to try the range, as I don't think I've had an ice cream juice before.

@DysectorZA Try @KZOR's Neopolitan - it's divine!! Kzor is a DIYer who is on the forum and he has his own range of juice. They're all divine. PM him for further info.

I've had many ice cream juices and they have all been big letdowns. Good luck.

@DysectorZA Launching where? Are they a local juice company? I get the feeling that they're not.

It’s a juice brand from Cape Town , the owner of the vape juicebar is the creator

It’s a juice brand from Cape Town , the owner of the vape juicebar is the creator

Thanks for the info. I was not aware that this was from the owner of The Vape Juice Bar.

So I wonder if this juice is exclusive to The Vape Juice Bar only then?

Because I asked on SirVape about it and they were not aware of the brand or juice at all.

Thanks for the info. I was not aware that this was from the owner of The Vape Juice Bar.

So I wonder if this juice is exclusive to The Vape Juice Bar only then?

Because I asked on SirVape about it and they were not aware of the brand or juice at all.

That doesn't surprise me. Sir Vape stocks mostly well-known brands. Furthermore, he's in Durban whereas The Vape Juice Bar is in Cape Town. Sir Vape would definitely not have heard of them or their juice.

I've had many ice cream juices and they have all been big letdowns. Good luck.
Well it depends on what you define as ice cream. Those which are just 8% TFA VBIC are usually a dissapointment. But, Wurld from Milc imo is like a soft vanilla strawberry with light biscuit swirl which is nailed to the T imo. Then there is DNA juice which have nailed it although it is described as milkshake.

Fine lines between flavour profiles and descriptions or perceptions.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

That's great! Perhaps you could become a registered vendor on the forum and advertise here?
I’m not the vendor that’s manufacturing or mixing that juice it’s a friend as he does my juice distribution that’s how I know him

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the interest in the New Creme De La Creme e liquid range

To clarify, The brand is not manufactured or owned by The Vape Juice Bar.
We (Seamless Vape Distro) are the sole distributors of the range and will gladly supply product to any approved vendors.

We can confirm that Sir Vape, along with all leading Vape outlets have already placed their orders which will be shipping out first thing Monday morning.

For any additional information or assistance, please contact myslef , Junade on 0723793079.

We will be in contact with EcigSa admins to arrange vendor approval on the forum.

Warm Regards,

Junade Adams
Seamless Vape Distro
The Vape Juice Bar
Cape Clouds ☁️

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the interest in the New Creme De La Creme e liquid range

To clarify, The brand is not manufactured or owned by The Vape Juice Bar.
We (Seamless Vape Distro) are the sole distributors of the range and will gladly supply product to any approved vendors.

We can confirm that Sir Vape, along with all leading Vape outlets have already placed their orders which will be shipping out first thing Monday morning.

For any additional information or assistance, please contact myslef , Junade on 0723793079.

We will be in contact with EcigSa admins to arrange vendor approval on the forum.

Warm Regards,

Junade Adams
Seamless Vape Distro
The Vape Juice Bar
Cape Clouds ☁️

Thanks for the clarification TheVapeJuiceBar!

Back