Crown 3 quick review

lol well I went to 90w, it performs well and eats juice. Its a nice tank but decided to let it go.

Dont really vape over 48w. I have found my recently 2 acquired single coil rtas (Mage GTA and serpent mini) are now my favorites

More specifically, do u think u could make a clear judgement on what the flavor is like compared to the V1? That's all that matters to me, whether or not it's better than the V1.

Just an update to the crown 3 discussion. This is only on the crown 3 MINI. It is pure crap and can be tossed in the gourge IMHO. Been battling for a week now to stop the dry hits but nothing. Been in contact with UWELL the whole of last week via email but no success. Been through all the coils .25 .4 and .5 (a few of each) new juice 50/50 also nothing. It is strange because I have a crown 3 that runs with no issues what so ever and it uses the same coils as the MINI. Open the top cap and the wicking bubbles come pouring out of the wicking ports. Then it's a spit and gargle affair for two or three hits and bham...dry hit with that tire fire in your mouth taste. It's a mission to vape on so it's getting binned.

Just an update to the crown 3 discussion. This is only on the crown 3 MINI. It is pure crap and can be tossed in the gourge IMHO. Been battling for a week now to stop the dry hits but nothing. Been in contact with UWELL the whole of last week via email but no success. Been through all the coils .25 .4 and .5 (a few of each) new juice 50/50 also nothing. It is strange because I have a crown 3 that runs with no issues what so ever and it uses the same coils as the MINI. Open the top cap and the wicking bubbles come pouring out of the wicking ports. Then it's a spit and gargle affair for two or three hits and bham...dry hit with that tire fire in your mouth taste. It's a mission to vape on so it's getting binned.

Such a pity @G+3
Thanks for adding your views here
But maybe you have a dud tank?

Such a pity @G+3
Thanks for adding your views here
But maybe you have a dud tank?
UWELL said the tank is ok, I also said that to them. They are convinced it's the coils and have shipped me a box of .4's . They are quite helpful but it still stays a lemon and unfortunately must go. On the hunt for a new sub ohm tank. Been through the crown 3 mini and the smok TFV8

UWELL said the tank is ok, I also said that to them. They are convinced it's the coils and have shipped me a box of .4's . They are quite helpful but it still stays a lemon and unfortunately must go. On the hunt for a new sub ohm tank. Been through the crown 3 mini and the smok TFV8

Are you only looking for tanks with stock commercial coils that you buy?
Or are you keen on a rebuildable?
Reason I ask is that many vapers have found huge joy with a rebuildable. In most cases, even with a fairly simple coil, the flavour is much better. Just takes a bit of extra admin to build and rewick - but then it saves quite a lot of cash you would have spent on coils.

Are you only looking for tanks with stock commercial coils that you buy?
Or are you keen on a rebuildable?
Reason I ask is that many vapers have found huge joy with a rebuildable. In most cases, even with a fairly simple coil, the flavour is much better. Just takes a bit of extra admin to build and rewick - but then it saves quite a lot of cash you would have spent on coils.
Just a stock coil tank for my swag mod. It's for when I go out riding after a few hours I like to stop and have a few pulls, so it's purly for out and about less fuss. 2ml is enough to get me home where I can switch to my other setups. Can you suggest a decent tank (stock coils) remember swag can only do 22mm (that's the problem) with cheap coils (under 60 bucks) with decent life. Or am I looking for the holy Grail LoL

Just a stock coil tank for my swag mod. It's for when I go out riding after a few hours I like to stop and have a few pulls, so it's purly for out and about less fuss. 2ml is enough to get me home where I can switch to my other setups. Can you suggest a decent tank (stock coils) remember swag can only do 22mm (that's the problem) with cheap coils (under 60 bucks) with decent life. Or am I looking for the holy Grail LoL

I am not familiar with the latest tanks that use stock coils @G+3
Perhaps ask in the Who has stock subforum as well so vendors can also try assist with their recommendations
Also might be useful to explain what types of juices you'd like to vape in it. I.e. fruity menthols or desserts etc. That may also swing the recommendation a bit.

Back