Crown Tank Help!

PrinceVlad

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

So I cleaned my tank yesterday, put in a new coil and refilled with juice. Afterwards I let the tank stand for about an hour. I then took a few drags and went to bed.

This morning everything was fine until about 2 hours ago I started getting the most horrible spitback with this gross burnt flavour. Ive tried everything from changing the juice to removing the coil and screwing it in again and varying the wattage from 20 right trough to 50.

Any ideas?

Are you using TC mode?
I find that sometimes the TC portion picks up the ohms at 0.62 instead of 0.5 and i get a dry hit. Trick for me is to lock the ohms at 0.5.

No just normal Power mode

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

What coil are you using the 0.5 ohm ones?
Are you still getting the dry hit at 20W?

Right through from 20w to 50w. Only difference is that the drops hitting my lips and mouth gets hotter as the power rises

Have you tried another coil? I dont recall having an issue like this on the Crown.

Very weird, I can honestly say I haven't had this with my crown - sorry, can't help with this one.

Sounds like bad cotton that got worse once saturated enough. Get yourself an rba deck and build ss twisted verticle coils. This is how i use my crowns now. No leaks no spit back and no dry hits. U can check you tube on how to build v coils for this deck. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed the coil for a new one and it seems to have worked. Hopefully its sorted now.

Trick for the crown coil. Put it standing straight up on a table and put down using your thumb hard. It stopped the spit back on mine

Back