Cthulhu or Zephyrus

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Thinking of getting a tank again, for the car mainly. Someting I can really let rip at the One-Stop while giving the Nauti Mini a rest. The Cthulhu and Zephyrus seems to be the most obvious choice right now. Looking for something that is forgiving with it's wicking method, minimal dry hits, can handle highpower and low ohms.

Any suggestions from the peeps that own these two RTA's?

(P.S. Not interested in any Kangertech product at all)

Yea, and of course the plastic tank which will be glass in the retail version.

I have tried out the TVF4 and wasn't impressed at all, tried the quad-coil and triple coil. Tried a Ni200 build on the rebuildable deck as well. The flavour and the clouds are there. The air-flow is fair and can be compared to a zephyrus / billow v2 / goblin mini. BUT, as mentioned in this thread, TFV4 drinks juice quickly. Its a very hungry tank, which is what let me down the most. Its a massive tank, it has all the bells and whistles, yet its not efficient enough. Even with TC on the ni200 it was still sucking juice.

Comparing that to a Cthulhu V2, which has a velocity style deck and a fair amount of wick which leads down into the juice control portion, I believe that it will NOT suck as much juice and you won't ever get a dry hit on the rebuildable deck.

That being said, even after the early versions are released, I'll still grab one of them if I were you. Especially if you have previously tried out a Velocity RDA. MAN, that thing rocks.

Zephyrus or billow
Zephyrus very close to billow

Sent from my typewriter running windows 2020

Both are fantastic but, as @Rob Fisher said, the Billow v2 is far better than either the Zephyrus or Cthulu.

That said, none of these tanks are forgiving with wicking at all - too much and they give dry hits, too little and they leak. These devices need to be coiled and wicked with care, and even then they may "sweat" a little juice every now and then - it's just the nature of these dual coil tanks ;)

So far the Billow v2 seems to be the most forgiving as far as wicking goes.

Sorry to disagree with both of you, but I have vaped on both the Billow V2 and the Zephyrus and the Zephyrus is by far superior in my opinion. I wanted to swop my friend for his Zephyrus for my Billow V2 but he wouldn't budge and I can understand why. I let him try my Billow and he said nope, sorry.

Thanks for all the replies guys, but I must say, if I never see another tank again in my life it would be too soon

The zephyrus is amazing. I am looking at this Cthulhu though. Seems to have everything you want in a tank...for now. UD Bellus should be good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both are fantastic but, as @Rob Fisher said, the Billow v2 is far better than either the Zephyrus or Cthulu.

Jut for the record I never said this as I have never tried the Zephyrus or Cthulhu. I most certainly said the Billow 2 was a great tank however. I will be getting a version 2 Cthulhu when I get back.

I've got the zephyrus and it's a brilliant atty. I've had a good run with youde thus far.
The cthulhu however seems to have everything u want in a tank, in one tank. It's definitely on my list

Back