Cuboid software update

Thread moved from "Announcements"

@MoneymanVape , the announcements subforum is more for announcements relating to the forum

By the way, what were you announcing? Seems you were asking a question...

As far as I know there is no set schedule for updates. It happens when it happens. Someone here will invariably pick it up and let us know by way of a new thread/post.

It may be stupid, but the custom logo option really makes me happy

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Please explain to me the logo thing. Keeps saying single colour must be used?m

Find the pic that you want to resize then google search for a online picture resizer has to be 64x40, save the new pic, then go into paint open the pic that you just resized then save it as a monochrome BMP.

Mmmm. Not a good update.
When selecting custom settings mode on the VTC Mini, the puff counter is available and can be selected, but as soon as you exit, it goes back to AMP display. When you go back into the 3-click settings, it reverts to the previously selected option ( Puff counter/ Time ), until you exit it again.
Reverting my VTC Mini back to 3.01 where I have a puff counter. They should rather have the option to set/reset your puff counter to a previous value instead of zeroing it every update.

Mmmm. Not a good update.
When selecting custom settings mode on the VTC Mini, the puff counter is available and can be selected, but as soon as you exit, it goes back to AMP display. When you go back into the 3-click settings, it reverts to the previously selected option ( Puff counter/ Time ), until you exit it again.
Reverting my VTC Mini back to 3.01 where I have a puff counter. They should rather have the option to set/reset your puff counter to a previous value instead of zeroing it every update.

Ah, scratch that thought. I almost thought I lost it, as v3.01 did the same with the AMP display. If the USB cable is plugged in, it shows that all the time. When you unplug the USB, it shows the correct selected option - AMP / PUFF / TIME. :whew:

Please explain to me the logo thing. Keeps saying single colour must be used?m

Guys logo is easy. Find any pic on the net. Preferably search for ones with black backgrounds. Download image. Open up with MS Paint. Click resize at the top right and set the pixel width and height to 64 and 40.

Select Save image As -- Select bmp and then select save type as monochrome bitmap
Capture.PNG

Mmmm. Not a good update.
dude why is the puff counter important to you? I feel like I am missing out on something important. Is it a way for you to gauge how far along your battery is or something like that? Really curious not attacking you at all.

dude why is the puff counter important to you? I feel like I am missing out on something important. Is it a way for you to gauge how far along your battery is or something like that? Really curious not attacking you at all.
im trying to get mine to a point it cant count lol

im trying to get mine to a point it cant count lol
in all honesty I stopped using the puff counter a long time ago, it just doesn't phase me, unless it is actually important for battery safety or something like that. Then I think I will need to start using it again.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I know that with a 0.5ohm coil, and especially at 25W in TC mode, I should not be able to blow myself up, so what's the use of displaying the Amps ? If I push the fire button, I want to be vaping, not frying my cotton trying to read the current draw on the display. Having a static 00.0A on the display when I do look at it, is about as useful as teats on a bull in my books.

After 3 updates, I now know that I did 13 thousand-and-something puffs, plus another 28 thousand-and-something puffs, plus another 846 total puffs on the device. Someday I'll lose count.
To me it's like a "High Score" counter on an arcade machine ;)

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I know that with a 0.5ohm coil, and especially at 25W in TC mode, I should not be able to blow myself up, so what's the use of displaying the Amps ? If I push the fire button, I want to be vaping, not frying my cotton trying to read the current draw on the display. Having a static 00.0A on the display when I do look at it, is about as useful as teats on a bull in my books.

After 3 updates, I now know that I did 13 thousand-and-something puffs, plus another 28 thousand-and-something puffs, plus another 846 total puffs on the device. Someday I'll lose count.
To me it's like a "High Score" counter on an arcade machine ;)
The counter is honestly the most important option out of the 3. The amp view is only important if your firing at like 100w+... But honestly if they could just put the actual time there that would be great, seemin we spend more time looking at our devices than our watches

But honestly if they could just put the actual time there that would be great, seemin we spend more time looking at our devices than our watches
You'll quickly spot the 'technically challenged' vapers, as their units would steadily flash "00:00" like most people's old VCRs used to do :p

The counter is honestly the most important option out of the 3. The amp view is only important if your firing at like 100w+... But honestly if they could just put the actual time there that would be great, seemin we spend more time looking at our devices than our watches
I love the idea of a real time clock!

Back