Dangers Of Clones

Baring in mind some people

Pretty sure they said the same thing about the popcorn
Nope...the 1st case WAS actually the 1st time they discovered this is a possibility.

@Modyrts this is the point where I get off, but I'm going to leave you with something to think about:

In the information age, ignorance is a choice.

Nope...the 1st case WAS actually the 1st time they discovered this is a possibility.

@Modyrts this is the point where I get off, but I'm going to leave you with something to think about:

In the information age, ignorance is a choice.

In my age, saying such would not end well.

#KeyboardWarriors

I read up on popcorn lung and i just said what I know however I have been redirected to new information which has brought me to understand.

Learning is a lifestyle
Try teach someone instead of putting them down next time

@Clouds4Days Not the VM interview, just a lab visit. Started off at the Mixologists house, I think. if memory serves, I think it might have been the Voodoo boys.

The making of a clone counterfeit juice and why it costs so cheap explained :

images.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it's a bit of a grey area because there are a LOT of variables that are not being discussed here, for instance, if I have a friend who makes a killer clone and sells it to me for R100/60ml, I'll probably not have an issue with that because he's saving me the trouble of making it myself and I know him well enough to know his brewing standards. On the other, much darker end of the spectrum some passing vaper on the street says "phone this bra, Twakkie, I met him at a robot the other day, he makes djas juice". Twakkie makes his own original flavour, i.e. not a clone, and sticks a smiley face onto the old eye dropper bottle he sells his juice in with the flavour written on the cap with a permanent marker. Twakkie only deals in cash and will only meet you in the local parking lot to sell his juice.

I would buy the clone from my buddy 1,000 x 1,000 times before even phoning Twakkie.

RnhWJcb.gif

So clones are not necessarily the danger per se. You can find the most unique juice flavour out there, never before tasted, and it can be dangerous. What matters is... (drumroll)...

The Source.

Any reputable company making juice will be liable for the product they produce and face all manner of charges if their product had to be tested by a third party and found to contain anything not specified on the label, so it stands to reason that they take the utmost care to ensure that what goes in that bottle is what they intended and not a picolitre of anything else.

And now for the informative part when it comes to faffing about the contents of that which you consume: Did you know that the FDA, the same FDA that sits on it's high-horse when it comes to vaping, maintains what's referred to as a "Defect Levels Handbook" which stipulates standards such a "ACCEPTABLE NUMBER OF BUG PARTS AND/OR RODENT DROPPINGS" in consumer foods. Isn't science fun..?
when its someones diy then it probably is still safe to vape. when its a chinese cheap clone i dont think the same goes for that

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Back