Dawnwing as your nationwide courier

I was really hoping not to have to post in this thread but it appears dawn wing are terrible. After waiting all day for my item it appears they may have delivered the item to the wrong person without verifying their identity. I will now have to play policeman on Monday morning to figure out where it went. Terrible first experience with Vapeclub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies Muhammad, I understand fully how frustrating this must be. This is however now becoming a case of fraud/theft which takes a little while to resolve, your item will of course be replaced free of any charge or refunded as per your choosing as soon as we get some clarity on the circumstances.

Unfortunately none of the couriers insist on identity verification as far as I know, inside or outside of the vape industry. Only exceptions I have ever experienced was cell phone, credit card deliveries which have legal and security requirements.

Unfortunately there are some characters out there who also now use this loophole to effectively steal goods e.g. have a co-conspirator sign and then claim no knowledge of the delivery. We have caught two such incidents in the last six months and both have open cases at SAPS. Also, with vaping becoming common place and the hardware 'desirable' the possibly of simple theft by a 'random' receiver or the driver becomes much more likely.

I see the delivery address is a commercial building, it is likely that we may request a review off CCTV footage at your reception.

Apologies Muhammad, I understand fully how frustrating this must be. This is however now becoming a case of fraud/theft which takes a little while to resolve, your item will of course be replaced free of any charge or refunded as per your choosing as soon as we get some clarity on the circumstances.

Unfortunately none of the couriers insist on identity verification as far as I know, inside or outside of the vape industry. Only exceptions I have ever experienced was cell phone, credit card deliveries which have legal and security requirements.

Unfortunately there are some characters out there who also now use this loophole to effectively steal goods e.g. have a co-conspirator sign and then claim no knowledge of the delivery. We have caught two such incidents in the last six months and both have open cases at SAPS. Also, with vaping becoming common place and the hardware 'desirable' the possibly of simple theft by a 'random' receiver or the driver becomes much more likely.

I see the delivery address is a commercial building, it is likely that we may request a review off CCTV footage at your reception.

Issue resolved, turns out one of the temps at reception had put it into a locker without informing anyone else. Thanks for the prompt response, appreciate it!

I am yet to have a issue with Vape Club's delivery, as they are two blocks from my house, I just pop in and collect. That being said it also means that I am yet to receive vape mail :rofl:

Dawn Wing Joke of the day.:tearsofjoy:

My parcel left Dawn Wing depot 09:10 this morning, now 16:45 still nothing
The funny part is the Dawn Wing depot is 550 m from my home (6 min walking)

1.JPG 2.JPG

Did they pass your home on the way back to the depot where they check it in because "YOU were not available" so they could deliver another day?

I am yet to have a issue with Vape Club's delivery, as they are two blocks from my house, I just pop in and collect. That being said it also means that I am yet to receive vape mail :rofl:

Even pickup vape gear is considered vape mail. Doesn't need to arrive via post or courier :)

Back