Debbie does d*****

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
Ok, I tested DDD today and it was great. Bought a bottle and filled my tank.
Now it's bugging me. It tastes dry.
Anyone have tips off what to add to it to make it taste better?

When you say "dry" as in dry hits or as in the flavour?

As much as I enjoyed DDD I picked up on a flavour I can only describe as dusty, this in turn makes it more savoury. I found putting more power through it brought out a little more sweetness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you say "dry" as in dry hits or as in the flavour?

As much as I enjoyed DDD I picked up on a flavour I can only describe as dusty, this in turn makes it more savoury. I found putting more power through it brought out a little more sweetness.

Flavour is the problem. I was hitting it at 35 watts. I'll try 40

Then maybe you are also getting those "dusty" flavour notes?

I vape my DDD at 275 - 280 degrees celsius 40Watts = this is on my SS TC evic mini - And Its an addiction that I need to break and soon :D So yes it could definitely be a power issue - more heat does bring out more flavour.

I vape my DDD at 275 - 280 degrees celsius 40Watts = this is on my SS TC evic mini - And Its an addiction that I need to break and soon :D So yes it could definitely be a power issue - more heat does bring out more flavour.
Im charging my subox atm, then I'll hit 40w. Ty

Ok, I tested DDD today and it was great. Bought a bottle and filled my tank.
Now it's bugging me. It tastes dry.
Anyone have tips off what to add to it to make it taste better?

Hi @shaun patrick , how much of it have you vaped?
I have noticed that sometimes after a day or two and a few tanks, the flavour changes slightly.
It has happened a few times to me that a flavour tastes nice but not great initially and then after say two tanks it changes slightly and becomes amazing

Not saying this will happen to you with this juice - but i'd say give it a chance and a bit of time

Last edited:
Hi @shaun patrick , how much of it have you vaped?
I have noticed that sometimes after a day or two and a few tanks, the flavour changes slightly.
It has happened a few times to me that a flavour tastes nice but not great initially and then after say two tanks it changes slightly and becomes amazing

Not saying this will happen to you with this juice - but i'd say give it a chance and a bit of time
Just one tank.

@shaun patrick I have the 100ml bottle and the taste becomes less potent as you get used to it. Try other juices for few tanks and get back onto it later. The taste will be back by then.

Most likely, a vapers tongue.

@shaun patrick I have the 100ml bottle and the taste becomes less potent as you get used to it. Try other juices for few tanks and get back onto it later. The taste will be back by then.

Most likely, a vapers tongue.
I hope it isn't vapour tounge. I just had a kak experience with it. Time to break out menthol

Add 1-2% saline it will bring out the taste better and hydrate your mouth better.

Just to jump in here - I have days where juices taste weird and other days where the same thing is amazing - maybe give it a go some other time and report back.

Add 1-2% saline it will bring out the taste better and hydrate your mouth better.

Could also ruin the juice so try with a small sample first.

Sodium chloride 0.9% can buy at pharmacy for 30bux.

Just H2O and Na+ wont ruin your mix unless the juices vg is already cut with with aqeous vg.

Then yes it might water it down a touch too much.

If the juice feels like it is drying out your mouth more than normal then it probably could benefit with the aforementioned.

Just be careful with adding water to mixes, contrary to some peoples beliefs the vg acts as a humectant which means it will bond with the saline, if you add too much leaving the lid off won't make the water evaporate.

Sodium chloride 0.9% can buy at pharmacy for 30bux.

Just H2O and Na+ wont ruin your mix unless the juices vg is already cut with with aqeous vg.

Then yes it might water it down a touch too much.

If the juice feels like it is drying out your mouth more than normal then it probably could benefit with the aforementioned.

There's certainly a possibility you may not like the results of doing this, so just exercise caution and experiment on a sample rather than a whole bottle.

Just to jump in here - I have days where juices taste weird and other days where the same thing is amazing - maybe give it a go some other time and report back.

Could also ruin the juice so try with a small sample first.
This is why I just fill 1.5ml at a time, I rather refil if the juice is great or not that day - main thing is different times of day always makes a difference to me for tasting juice, I still cant vape DDD after 7pm :p

This is why I just fill 1.5ml at a time, I rather refil if the juice is great or not that day - main thing is different times of day always makes a difference to me for tasting juice, I still cant vape DDD after 7pm :p

Yeah that 7pm cutoff is weird. Thinking of updating the juice description to "Debbie does dusting" - p.s not for use after 7pm :D

The whole taste thing is weird. Last night I loaded up one of my go-to favorites in the new crius and was "omg this tastes like warm cheese and cat piss" - but this morning was all good. So it goes.

Last edited:
Hahahah dude I have a very odd palette. I can't vape fruitloop flavours after 1pm, most fruity vapes is day only. Biscuit dreams and coffee is early morning and evening vape. Mint flavours no more than 4 pulls at a time. I have given up on the Idea of an ADV...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I recon debbie needs lube :D
I really enjoyed DDD but I did find it to have a soapy taste when vaped for extended periods.
It was an excellent evening vape for me.

I had a tank of the ddd last week and yes at first it was amazing but then the dryness started getting to me. It made me wonder that the 3mg nic might be the problem as I've started getting the sensation from my other 3mg juices.

I had a tank of the ddd last week and yes at first it was amazing but then the dryness started getting to me. It made me wonder that the 3mg nic might be the problem as I've started getting the sensation from my other 3mg juices.
Rightio old buddy, old pal.
Here is the dealio. Firstly that will happen sadly. I drip Debbie now at night as a treat.
For tank use, I find 50% Debbie and 50% coffee or tobacco or any earthy juice makes the greatest vape. But rotate your flavors, one tank dark flavors, one tank fruity or custardy. So ur pallet works right.

Thanks for the tag @Nightwalker
Everyone is different, just need to find what works for you.
I can't comment too much on DDD outside of my vendor sub-forum ;-)

Thanks for the tag @Nightwalker
Everyone is different, just need to find what works for you.
I can't comment too much on DDD outside of my vendor sub-forum ;-)
True true. Don't want you in kak. But just showing all the ways I love Debbie. Debbie in the morning, Debbie in the day. And oh lovely Debbie at night. Lol

Back