Debbie Does Donuts

Just want to let you know, Paypal does not work.

Currency is not supported.

Oh damn! Thanks for letting me know, EFT / COD is the only option right now then, waiting for my Payfast to get set up.

When are you getting more flavours want to order the debbie does donuts but to order 1 bottle and ship it to cape town is abit of a waste. ;)

When are you getting more flavours want to order the debbie does donuts but to order 1 bottle and ship it to cape town is abit of a waste. ;)

Can't give a definitive ETA but we have more stuff planned for release in the next 2-3 weeks.

Just got my 2 bottles today. All I can say is that this is epic. Great tasting vape, amazing full bodied flavour. Tested in my rda. Will try it out in the ego one and then my subtank with the rba base.

Just got my 2 bottles today. All I can say is that this is epic. Great tasting vape, amazing full bodied flavour. Tested in my rda. Will try it out in the ego one and then my subtank with the rba base.

Thanks for the feedback, let us know how it goes in a tanks ;-)

I love this flavor. I don't know about everyone else, but this for me is best with a slightly tighter airflow. On an RDA, it is super tasty with airflow half way open. On an RTA/Coil tank (Subtank V2 in my case) airflow quarter to halfway open. no need to chuck big clouds with flavours like this. All you need is the taste. I had my family over for Eid at my place yesterday and already down to quarter bottle. lol. Dripper and ego one were used. Power banks connected to both devices too. lol.

Got this today (6mg), made a dual 0.3ohm build on my Billow V2 powering between 30-35w and this juice is possibly the best i've had yet.
It smells exactly like a hot donut that has just been glazed in chocolate.
On the inhale I immediately get pastry/donut taste and on the exhale it produces a perfect chocolate donut. Great clouds as well.
Definitely placing a few more orders of this very soon. I look forward to the rest of the line, if this is anything to go by, it seems we have a world class juice locally manufactured and at a great price. :rofl:

Order placed. Great shipping rate to Cape Town as well! Look forward to chucking me some donuts in and out my bek :happy:

Received my Debbie does Donuts 6mg yesterday and dripped it on the Sapor dual coil 26g, 0.52ohm build.
All i can say is Debbie does Donuts GOOD, authentic fresh chocolate donut taste, as close as one can get to the real thing imho.
Currently my dripper treat when I get home from work.
@method1 , looking forward on the rest of the juice lines.

I have a major problem with DDD... It's too good. I'm enjoying in a goliath v2 with a nickel coil at 270C... IT actually makes my mouth water when I haven't had a toke in a couple of minutes. This will have to become one of my staples. And local is lekker.

Sent from within the matrix

OMG! This is one astonishingly good flavour! Spot on Chocolate Glazed Donut, I keep wanting to check my beard for crumbs :--P
What I really enjoy about this flavour is that I can vape it all day and I keep getting the same flavour every time, it never seems to drop off or overpower the senses. Winner Winner Donut Dinner :D

OMG! This is one astonishingly good flavour! Spot on Chocolate Glazed Donut, I keep wanting to check my beard for crumbs :--P
What I really enjoy about this flavour is that I can vape it all day and I keep getting the same flavour every time, it never seems to drop off or overpower the senses. Winner Winner Donut Dinner :D
@BumbleBee I have to agree with you mate that flavour is really amazing. I got mine yesterday and I'm super impressed. A big thumbs up to @method1 he has a real winner on this one

Thanks for the feedback, also since you received the first 12mg bottle, I can assume it's now safe to unleash on the donut-deprived 12mg fans! :D

@BumbleBee I have to agree with you mate that flavour is really amazing. I got mine yesterday and I'm super impressed. A big thumbs up to @method1 he has a real winner on this one

Good to meet you & thanks for the feedback, how're you getting along with dripping?

Thanks for the feedback, also since you received the first 12mg bottle, I can assume it's now safe to unleash on the donut-deprived 12mg fans! :D

Good to meet you & thanks for the feedback, how're you getting along with dripping?
So so at the moment but like you said I probably need to fiddle around some more with it so not giving up on it. Thanks very much and it was great chatting to you on Saturday.

Let them have it bud, I cannot fault this juice. At 12mg it has a pleasant TH bit not harsh at all, and the vapour is still as soft as silk. I enjoy this fairly warm, it's been through my Billow v2 and Velocity both at 40 to 50w and both with similar 0.4 ohm builds, at these power levels it tastes and feels just like a freshly baked donut right out of the oven. Since I can't eat the real thing this juice fills that gap perfectly.

Let them have it bud, I cannot fault this juice. At 12mg it has a pleasant TH bit not harsh at all, and the vapour is still as soft as silk. I enjoy this fairly warm, it's been through my Billow v2 and Velocity both at 40 to 50w and both with similar 0.4 ohm builds, at these power levels it tastes and feels just like a freshly baked donut right out of the oven. Since I can't eat the real thing this juice fills that gap perfectly.
Wow... You drip 12mg??? How?

Sent from within the matrix

Back