Decent cheap juice

Thank you very much. I did not mean to offend alldayvales by using the word cheap. I meant cheap as in cost saving. I stopped smoking cigarettes and I'm now full time vaping but would like to see me spending less. That will make vaping all more worth it.

I honestly don't think that @YeOldeOke would have taken any offense. It is a valid question after all, and the OP did use 'decent cheap' juice in the title. I am sure that the responses and all the reviews indicates that quality is not a problem, and that there are definitely some keepers in the range. Their mission statement clearly indicates that 'budget' pricing is what they aim to provide without skimping on quality.

One of the big myths about vaping is that it is cheaper than smoking ;) Health-wise, definitely. Pocket-wise, it's only realistically possible if you use high nicotine content juice with lower powered devices. Most of the kit widely available now burns through juice quicker than mist disappears in the morning sun.
That is why a lot guys and gals look into DIY to complement their juice stash.

One of the big myths about vaping is that it is cheaper than smoking ;) Health-wise, definitely. Pocket-wise, it's only realistically possible if you use high nicotine content juice with lower powered devices. Most of the kit widely available now burns through juice quicker than mist disappears in the morning sun.
That is why a lot guys and gals look into DIY to complement their juice stash.

I totally agree with @Kuhlkatz. I vape diy during the day so I can get my nicotine fix at a "cheaper" price, and then at home I spoil myself with some Deity Vapes Iris or Vapor Mountain XXX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back