Describe vaping in 1 gif ;)

What is both scary and sad is that yesterday I googled the lyrics to 'Barbie Girl'. The very sad part is that, without listening to the song again, it became an earworm. And here I thought the Barney song as an earworm was bad.
;)

Attachments

• 3c04f8a50c2119f4-how-i-met-your-mother-evil-laugh-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif
    3c04f8a50c2119f4-how-i-met-your-mother-evil-laugh-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif
    427.5 KB · Views: 7
upload_2020-6-3_21-39-22-gif.197641

I've done this. Took a lot of puffs (was about 4yrs ago when devices weren't as strong as now), but got it right.

So I thought with everything that's going on this might be fun to play.

Upload a *.gif that sums up what vaping means to you or how you feel about it (or your first time).

Suggestion? Admins (@Rob Fisher @Silver @Alex @Christos @Gizmo etc) vote on the best 3 gifs.
Winners get to sing karaoke on stage at the next VapeCon. Song choice is mine (muahahaha evil laugh).

Love the idea and the enthusiasm @volcom27101982 !
Watching this thread.

Wow!
Awesome @MrGSmokeFree !

The thing is that this is true - ECIGSSA has just about everything you need regarding vaping
  • Very experienced helpful members - this is the most important
  • All the topics - how to's, hardware, juice, reviews, coil making, wicks, DIY
  • Good representation from the country's finest vaping vendors - many of which have been here since the forum started over 6 years ago
  • Some great international vendors too
And a healthy dose of humour!

Back