Rest in Peace The Vaping Bru

Scouse45

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Greenstone Drive, Lethabong, South Africa
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I write this post. One of our vaping brothers Daniel Theron AKA The Vaping Bru has passed on yesterday. I’m sure many of you on this forum will have met him in one way or another. Whether having an argument with him which he loved to do. Or having a laugh with him or laughing at his channel. He was very much a family man they meant the world to him.

Moments and times spent with him at vapecon will never be forgotten. As well as his insane knife collection. I’m sure many of us will that goofy man and his laugh. Don’t be a doos be lekker! For anyone that wants to say something or share a story pls do! Community must stick together for the ones we hav lost!

@Room Fogger
@vicTor
@JurgensSt
@Clouds4Days
@spiv
@Akash
@KZOR
@Christos
@RenaldoRheeder
@GSM500
@Silver
@Rob Fisher

Gooi Wolke Pappa!!!!!

C4F3059D-E270-49AB-B73B-7405496573AE.png

Last edited:
...my friend and confidant, Daniel, you were taken too soon my Bru

I'm going to miss those late night chats with you and the guys, mostly Cowboy Dan

may you rest in peace

gooi wolke Papa ! gooi wolke !

:BIGTEARS:

Will miss the Whatsapp calls at weird hours of the night.
Hope where ever he ends up in the afterlife, they have stock of Castle or he will be grumpy

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Cheers Daniel and thanks for everything

Condolences to the family and all his friends.

Rest In Peace “The Bru” Daniel, will miss the midnight garage conferences.

May your clouds be dense and flavorful, batteries always be charged and the Castle fridge always be within arms reach.

Those crazy late night calls will be missed for sure. Remember his wife telling him off for making a racket late at night while the family sleeps. He'd just give that cheeky smile with a castle in his hand

My thoughts and prayers are with his family

He's up there chucking clouds right now.

Terrible news! He was a really funny guy and had many hysterical chats with him... he will be missed! Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends!
angel.jpg

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Daniel’s family. He was passionate with his opinions and always had a laugh to offer. RIP Daniel

Daniel ''The Bru'' , My fellow moderator on ''Wing It'' with @KZOR ,and funny man, Go well, thanks for all the laughs .

Such sad news. Strength,love and condolences to his family,loved ones and friends.

Always time for a laugh. I'm sure where ever he is, he's already stirring up a storm or just 'stirring'.
RIP Daniel. You will be missed.

Condolences to his family and friends. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Condolences to his friends and family. He was a humorous and likeable person, always quick with a quip. He will be missed.

May he rest in peace, condolences goes out to the family and friends.

That's really sad news. Really kak times we are living in.

Will rewick his Reosmod tonight for a good puff.

Rest in peace. Strength and love to his family and friends. I really enjoyed watching his channel and didn’t get to meet him but nonetheless sad to hear of his passing.

Man, this is such a tragedy

Daniel and I spoke a few times over the years. He was always helpful and meant so well. The last time was around VapeCon 2019 prep. He helped us with a few things and always sent great vibes and support. Daniel made me laugh several times.

So very sorry for his family. I pray for them to have strength in this time. Wishing them all long life.

Rest in peace Daniel

Sad times indeed for the families left behind.

Damnit, now I have to find someone else who will buy me a beer....
In all seriousness, my thoughts go out to his wife and daughter.

Farewell. My condolences to the family. Rest in peace.

Last edited:
Back