DHL International Shipping

I recently ordered 9 small non-vape related items from Banggood in China.

They charged about USD 3.50 for shipping. I prepared myself for the traditional two-month wait.

A few days after the order was placed I received an email from a JHB based company called Buffalo International logistics, asking for the 15 percent VAT.

They cleared the parcel which was then couriered to me. Less than two weeks from order placement. It would have been even quicker but Buffalo couldn't immediately find my VAT payment.

How does Banggood do this ? USD 3.50 for shipping which includes a clearing agent and a courier from JHB to CT.

I recently ordered 9 small non-vape related items from Banggood in China.

They charged about USD 3.50 for shipping. I prepared myself for the traditional two-month wait.

A few days after the order was placed I received an email from a JHB based company called Buffalo International logistics, asking for the 15 percent VAT.

They cleared the parcel which was then couriered to me. Less than two weeks from order placement. It would have been even quicker but Buffalo couldn't immediately find my VAT payment.

How does Banggood do this ? USD 3.50 for shipping which includes a clearing agent and a courier from JHB to CT.

Bulk orders, I guess. Buffalo deals with a lot of shipments of various products. I can't stand them, because they don't deliver to your door, but to a pick-up point. Was it like that for you too?

Bulk orders, I guess. Buffalo deals with a lot of shipments of various products. I can't stand them, because they don't deliver to your door, but to a pick-up point. Was it like that for you too?

They delivered it to my door.

I guess it depends on the company that uses them. I don't think that they can be blamed if they are not paid to employ a door to door courier.

Back