Diluting a liquid...

Nick

I want to be the person my dog thinks I am
LV

Awards
Morning guys.. what's the best Base neutral liquid to buy.. I have t bak brew with a few drops of rocket sheep mixed at the moment and it's really good... but feel it could be better if I could mix the sheep rock with something neutral. . I am vaping at 15w air vents closed and in the morning it's great. . Lunch time I up it to 23w and open the vent full and it's really good.. there's just a niggle there with the flavour which I am sure is the T bak so want to just try the sheep rock with a neutral flavour.. the sheep rock on its own is a bit much...

Last edited:
Morning guys.. what's the best Base neutral liquid to buy.. I have t bak brew with a few drops of rocket sheep mixed at the moment and it's really good... but feel it could be better if I could mix the sheep rock with something neutral. . I am vaping at 15w air vents closed and in the morning it's great. . Lunch time I up it to 23w and open the vent full and it's really good.. there's just a niggle there with the flavour which I am sure is the T bak so want to just try the sheep rock with a neutral flavour.. the sheep rock on its own is a bit much...

Dilute with pure VG I would suggest.

Where would I buy it from. ??

Learning everyday. . What would it be used for ? Also if no dolly varied any other brands you could recommend or is it all much of a muchness

Learning everyday. . What would it be used for ? Also if no dolly varied any other brands you could recommend or is it all much of a muchness

All the same, just check the marking "BP" (stands for British Pharmaceutical, meaning pharmaceutical grade).

I used some VG for my Rocket Sheep flavours and it actually allowed other flavours to come through. Also found the original flavour a bit much after a while.

Go to any pharmacy and ask for BP glycerin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know.. thanks. .. can you remember what the mix rates were..

At a guess around 25% VG, but I would start with around 5% and work your way up, you don't want to dilute the flavour too much, cause then it is too late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will always find Dolly Varden. Pick n Pay, Checkers, Spar, Dischem, Clicks, President Hyper, etc.

I diluted some juice with PG today and it's really awesome for a change. Makes squonking a breeze.

Cheers Alex. . What ratio?

Pick 'n Pay, checkers, Spar and any pharmacy in SA - Dolly Varden is a popular brand name Vegetable Glycerin (VG) in SA.

Lol @johan and @Nick

This is classic

The ex South African now in Ireland advising a person previously in the UK now in SA
Only on a forum

Thanks @johan ;-)

Ps - i second @johan and the other guys' suggestions of using VG
It will thicken the juice slightly and also make it a bit softer on the throat hit and the flavour not as 'sharp'

Last edited:
Cheers Alex. . What ratio?

Nick I was cutting down some 18mg liquid, so I diluted with PG @50% to bring it down to 9mg. Almost no loss of flavour with "Lime Party" from Mikes Mega Mixes.

But ain't there a 18mg neutral tasting liquid out there?
Cause I only want to ease the overwhelming burst flavour that the Vega Mini produces and have it taste less intense, more like the Cue with Rebel that I also use, which to me is a really good delivery all round.

Last edited:
You would need to mix your own with DIY bases. It's easy to do with a calculator, scale, some nic, VG and PG. The further bonus is that you could change PG/VG ratio and nic strength to your liking.

Back