Dissapointed in Asmodus Triad Genesis

Have had it for a week now but only used it for about 2 days. 3ml tank is wayyyy to small for tri coils and vapour production and flavour is average. Anyone have the same experience? Am I doing something wrong? Just feels like a very impractical tank

@Bush Vaper back to the thread..i have just given mine away..on a triple coil flavour wasnt a problem with ss316l 26 gauge 3mm id 7 wrap. the issue for me has been the 3ml juice which i could handle but the problem for me was that blasted tiny screw to fill juice

Different diy. Not the juice. All of them are fine on ssteel coils.

It is almost like gargling.

No spitting up the chimney though.

On one of the build with less cotton there is one or 2 loud pops and then settles to gargling.

The other 2 I rebuilt yesterday only has gargling.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin
Ahhh Gurgling... no popping no spitting? Like a sizzly sound at times almost?

Normal for Nichrome coils Sir.

Thanks Rob,
Still new at this, so duds are bound to happen! Trail and error. Concept looked good, but execution not so great.

Will look into those tanks. Got a Griffin 25 top airflow and thats not too bad. Just a very bulky tank. Still using a big baby as my out and about tank when im out working on the farm as its easy to maintain and replace coils when I dont have time to fiddle around.

But now im looking for something special to use when im home at night for some good clouds and flavour. Also need a large build deck as I have ten bananas for fingers. Lol
Can't argue with Rob,the Serpent mini is great.EZ deck for building and fantastic flavor.A bit thirsty though.The OBS engine is another favorite,velocity style deck,large capacity for juice and the best flavor I've gotten from a dual coil RTA.Both are reasonably priced.

Can't argue with Rob,the Serpent mini is great.EZ deck for building and fantastic flavor.A bit thirsty though.The OBS engine is another favorite,velocity style deck,large capacity for juice and the best flavor I've gotten from a dual coil RTA.Both are reasonably priced.
Only as thirsty as your build.

@Silver. Can you see a problem? @Rob Fisher
b737fb7d8e56a3022d84823883fe51d7.jpg

I just fired this tank a little dryer and it settled down. Re assembled and first 2 puffs perfect and then it returned.

Is it possible that I have been trimming too much off the bow tie and the ss316l is just handling over saturation better?

From what I can see is that your wick is over saturated. I would suggest on your next rewick - using more cotton. I've also removed my airflow ring on my single coil setup - so that I can use a bit more cotton. It wicks like a champ now. Goodluck man - cheers!

So ive taken the triad out again, blocked off 2 sides of the deck with the ceramic blocks, smacked a spaced clapton in there and bloody hell its actually quite good. Flavour is popping and vapour great. Downside is still the small tank but atleast the heat level is down as well on the cap. No dry hits even though im vaping it hard.

Not as great as my mage gta but not bad for those days where u want to go through 5 flavours in an hour lol

Back