Distilled Water

Khan83

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Anybody know where I can get distilled water. Tried the pharmacies & none seem to have it.
The only places that have it are auto shops & the bottles state not for ingesting.

Thats odd. Most pharmacies have it over here.
Deionized/distilled water

Last edited:
Do not drink deionised water you could end up messing yourself up because it pulls the minerals out of your body through an osmotic gradient

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I'm quite sure clicks still sells 1L bottles, should be around R12-00. Used to buy from them to refill my PC's loop.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Will try Dischem. Reason I asked is cos it's not listed on their website

@groovyvaperman well noted , though I'm not planning on drinking it. Just need to dilute some sucralose powder

I'm quite sure clicks still sells 1L bottles, should be around R12-00. Used to buy from them to refill my PC's loop.

Thanks @VandaL . The Chatsworth one didn't have any. Will try Clicks in town

me goes to tap inside lab. How many drums did you say you want again.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

I'm sure there should be a place in Durbs that sell laboratory equipment and chemicals they will also have

me goes to tap inside lab. How many drums did you say you want again.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
Some people have all the luck:D . Two empty drums on its way to you....fill er up

I'm sure there should be a place in Durbs that sell laboratory equipment and chemicals they will also have
Havent come across one yet. Then again , I never really looked.
If all else fails , I'll just boil water in pot & collect the moisture that forms under the lid. Don't need much just a ml will do

Back