DIY Box Mod

Keith Milton

Flavour Chasing all the way
LV

Awards
Hi guys, i have just finished building a dual 18650 box mod and it is good, it is not as neat as i would have wanted it, but for now it will do ;) And it still needs to be painted :devil:

20150223_200029.jpg

20150223_200128.jpg

20150223_200202.jpg

Hi, if i may ask were did u get ur parts like switch and batery holder and 510 topcap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i have just finished building a dual 18650 box mod and it is good, it is not as neat as i would have wanted it, but for now it will do ;) And it still needs to be painted :devil:

20150223_200029.jpg

20150223_200128.jpg

20150223_200202.jpg

Great Job man! That one of the neatest ones i have seen built so far! Are you running a Mosfet in yours?

Looks good just need to upgrade them wires to a bit thicker guage. Around 1.6mm.

Soon there will be smaller versions. Working on something for the people

Soon there will be smaller versions. Working on something for the people

I have to tell you man i have 2 of these at the moment

1 with Raptor board

1 with only mosfet

The 1 with the mosfet works like a charm also the only diff is it doesnt vape as good as my other and battery life but its still a very good vape!

I need to get a raptor. I have a OKL chip on order but ya mosfet boxes hit hard if soldered nicely and using the right guage. Mosfets have become a problem locally nobody has stock.

I need to get a raptor. I have a OKL chip on order but ya mosfet boxes hit hard if soldered nicely and using the right guage. Mosfets have become a problem locally nobody has stock.

Cool man,

Such a pitty but im sure you will get some soon hopefully! These box style devices are very cool to use and i love em!

20150223_200029.jpg

20150223_200128.jpg

20150223_200202.jpg
Nice job dude... If I may ask, where did you procure the box that you built everything in?

Specs for the box mod is as follows:

The box is a Hammonds 1590B box sourced from Communica
Push Button Momentory swith sourced from Communica
The 510 connector is one from a non functioning e-cig
It is also running with a IRLFZ44 Mosfet with a 15K ohm resistor source from Screen Vision
The Battery holder i had to build myself as i could not source a Keystone 1048 battery holder ( only uses Sony VTC4 Batteries)
Still need to source the 15a resettable fuses and connect a master on\off switch.

This mod is a work in progress, will change as time goes on.

Thank you very much man!!! I'll pop in communica in midrand and try and get these components

Specs for the box mod is as follows:

The box is a Hammonds 1590B box sourced from Communica
Push Button Momentory swith sourced from Communica
The 510 connector is one from a non functioning e-cig
It is also running with a IRLFZ44 Mosfet with a 15K ohm resistor source from Screen Vision
The Battery holder i had to build myself as i could not source a Keystone 1048 battery holder ( only uses Sony VTC4 Batteries)
Still need to source the 15a resettable fuses and connect a master on\off switch.

This mod is a work in progress, will change as time goes on.

Thanks for all the information on it! You definitely on the right path! Looking forward to see what you have planned for the future!!

Hmmm the better mosfets in these boxes are the IRLB3034 and IRLB3813 I prefer the 3813 bit cheaper but same performance

Well, according to the site, they have stock. Just checked.

ScreenHunter_01%20Feb.%2025%2017.04.jpg

I'm going to try and build my own box mod and post a log on the forum. These pics got my tinkering brain cell jumping with joy!:OMGWOW:

Back