DIY Coffee Juice Recipes

WHITELABEL

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I have a new coffee juice recipe that turned out pretty well so I though I'd share. If anyone else is working on something similar with NETs or otherwise and would like someone to collaborate with stick your recipes here!

All TFA flavours.

Cappuccino 8%
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Sweet Cream 2%
Caramel 1%

Mixed at 40/60 pgvg

I gave it a hot water bath and a week to steep and it's pretty tasty. It's quite rich though so not an ADV for me, but really nice as an after dinner dessert.

Nice share @Gambit :D

Might have to look into this one. Did you use any EM/Smooth at all...or did they just blend together nicely by themselves?

Tasted it fresh and it really wasn't good, thought I was going to have to toss it to be honest. After a week though it's really creamy and smooth. I was considering sticking in a bit of smooth initially, but I don't think it needs it now. it's pretty sweet with that bit of sweet cream and caramel. I'm going to try swapping out the sweet cream for malted milk and use a bit of sucralose to sweeten for less richness next.

I'm not too sure about EM, I'm finding it mutes the flavours too much. Just started using a 10% sucralose solution that I think is working better.

Tasted it fresh and it really wasn't good, thought I was going to have to toss it to be honest. After a week though it's really creamy and smooth. I was considering sticking in a bit of smooth initially, but I don't think it needs it now. it's pretty sweet with that bit of sweet cream and caramel. I'm going to try swapping out the sweet cream for malted milk and use a bit of sucralose to sweeten for less richness next.

I'm not too sure about EM, I'm finding it mutes the flavours too much. Just started using a 10% sucralose solution that I think is working better.

Thanks for this. I'm about to embark on some more mixed flavour DIY and have been wondering about using EM/Smooth. But really I suspect that they should be added after the fact for tweaks rather than up front (unless of course you have a recipe).

And of course steeping is much more important when combining various flavours...makes testing a bit more challenging since what tastes crap at first can become quite magical with proper steeping.

Still haven't found a coffee juice that I really like so I'm thinking DIY might be a good place to do that - very nice thread and I will add if I discover anything on my journey :D

Thank you very much!

I will hopefully be able to share a recipe or two. My strawberry custard came out semi-decent, but I'm not a huge fan of the 'custard' I used (not TFA or Capella).

So I'm going to look for a better custard, hopefully Skyblue will get in.

I also need to tweak the flavour percentages... And if it's good, I'll post it.

Thanks for this. I'm about to embark on some more mixed flavour DIY and have been wondering about using EM/Smooth. But really I suspect that they should be added after the fact for tweaks rather than up front (unless of course you have a recipe).

And of course steeping is much more important when combining various flavours...makes testing a bit more challenging since what tastes crap at first can become quite magical with proper steeping.

Still haven't found a coffee juice that I really like so I'm thinking DIY might be a good place to do that - very nice thread and I will add if I discover anything on my journey :D

Yep, totally agree. If it doesn't taste great at first it goes to the back of the drawer for another week, rinse repeat. I only just got smooth last week so just started experimenting with it. I know a lot of people use it for tobacco NETs, so that was the main reason I picked it up.

That would be awesome, looking forward to seeing your findings. I think the TFA cappuccino from skyblue is a winner though, really nice rich coffee flavour with no burnt taste.

Thank you very much!

I will hopefully be able to share a recipe or two. My strawberry custard came out semi-decent, but I'm not a huge fan of the 'custard' I used (not TFA or Capella).

So I'm going to look for a better custard, hopefully Skyblue will get in.

I also need to tweak the flavour percentages... And if it's good, I'll post it.

I'm loving the custards, I've got quite a few that I'm experimenting with at the moment. Was it the eciggies/ vapour mountain one? It's pretty good, but I think the best one is the capella, most authentic vanilla custard to my taste.

I'm loving the custards, I've got quite a few that I'm experimenting with at the moment. Was it the eciggies/ vapour mountain one? It's pretty good, but I think the best one is the capella, most authentic vanilla custard to my taste.

Eccigies one - it's nice, but I'm not amazed by it alone.

Eccigies one - it's nice, but I'm not amazed by it alone.
I made this with the eciggies one that turned out alright:

All TFA except custard from eciggies:

Custard 8%
Dulce de Leche 2.5%
French Vanilla 1%
Ethyl Maltol 0.5%

Mixed at 40/60 PGVG

Needs at least a week to steep.

http://valleyvapour.co.za/ has capella vanilla custard and also sweet strawberry which is frikkin delicious. Swap the eciggies one with the capella one and you have my custard ADV. Only problem is they're more expensive and they have the worst packaging. Their little plastic bottles leak all over the place if you shake them.

I made this with the eciggies one that turned out alright:

All TFA except custard from eciggies:

Custard 8%
Dulce de Leche 2.5%
French Vanilla 1%
Ethyl Maltol 0.5%

Mixed at 40/60 PGVG

Needs at least a week to steep.

I was thinking along that recipe.
Just didn't think to add Maltol.

Thank you, that's next on my list.

I have a new coffee juice recipe that turned out pretty well so I though I'd share. If anyone else is working on something similar with NETs or otherwise and would like someone to collaborate with stick your recipes here!

All TFA flavours.

Cappuccino 8%
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Sweet Cream 2%
Caramel 1%

Mixed at 40/60 pgvg

I gave it a hot water bath and a week to steep and it's pretty tasty. It's quite rich though so not an ADV for me, but really nice as an after dinner dessert.

That sounds like my kinda flavor! thanks for the share, will def put it on my try list.

http://valleyvapour.co.za/ has capella vanilla custard and also sweet strawberry which is frikkin delicious. Swap the eciggies one with the capella one and you have my custard ADV. Only problem is they're more expensive and they have the worst packaging. Their little plastic bottles leak all over the place if you shake them.
FYI. SkyBlue has just added TFA Vanilla Custard to their range :)

Awesome news! I'll definitely be grabbing some of that with my next order. Have you guys found anywhere to get lorann flavours? I really want to get hold of some of their banana cream.
I don't think there is a local source

All TFA flavours.

Cappuccino 8%
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Sweet Cream 2%
Caramel 1%

Mixed at 40/60 pgvg

Lovely thread @Gambit
I am watching it with interest and still hunting for more good coffee vapes
I have not tried full blown DIY yet, but i think this thread may just give me the nudge I need

Here's a sweet creamy cappuccino I've been playing with, would love to hear what you folks think of it. ;)

Bavarian Cream (TFA) 3%
Cappuccino (CAP) 8%
French Vanilla (TFA) 4%
Sweet Cream (TFA) 3%
EM10 1%

Here's a sweet creamy cappuccino I've been playing with, would love to hear what you folks think of it. ;)

Bavarian Cream (TFA) 3%
Cappuccino (CAP) 8%
French Vanilla (TFA) 4%
Sweet Cream (TFA) 3%
EM10 1%
Looks great i'll add it to my to do list. Thanks.

As nice as that sounds, I'm really not a fan of milk in coffee in reality.

I wouldn't mind a few toots of that though :)
I'm on the other side of that coin, I simply cannot do black coffee. I usually drink dark roast filter coffee, way too strong, with one sugar and a dash of full cream milk.

This recipe isn't very heavy on the coffee and definitely sweeter than I drink my coffee but it's a nice guilt free break from reality :D

Thanks WhiteLabel and BumbleBee, I really like good coffee juice, both of these recipes are close to what I've been playing with here on my own before I ran into your forum....So I'm going to give both a try tonight. And yeah, I did find that my own needed about a week of steeping before it tasted smooth. I used Stevia liquid for the sweetener, I like it and it doesn't seem to mute flavors like EM can....I used 2 drops per 10ml or 6 drops per 30ml....gives me a light sweet taste without being too gaggy.

Thanks WhiteLabel and BumbleBee, I really like good coffee juice, both of these recipes are close to what I've been playing with here on my own before I ran into your forum....So I'm going to give both a try tonight. And yeah, I did find that my own needed about a week of steeping before it tasted smooth. I used Stevia liquid for the sweetener, I like it and it doesn't seem to mute flavors like EM can....I used 2 drops per 10ml or 6 drops per 30ml....gives me a light sweet taste without being too gaggy.
Thanks for the reminder, I've totally forgotten about this recipe. Looking at it again I'd just leave the EM out completely, I don't use sweetener in my coffee anymore. I can't touch Stevia, I get a really nasty bitter aftertaste from it. Let us know how it turns out once you've mixed it up :)

Back