DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

I mixed mine both 70/30 and 60/40. I prefer 60/40 for all my mixes

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I see @NewOobY says TFA Artic Menthol, but I presume he meant FA. Not that it would make much of a difference I presume. What did you use?

I see @NewOobY says TFA Artic Menthol, but I presume he meant FA. Not that it would make much of a difference I presume. What did you use?
I didn't even catch that. I used FA. Just straight up assumed it was FA when I read arctic menthol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

After @rogue zombie introduced me to INW Custard, I instantly fell in love it... It kicks Cap in the danglies, and then some! At 3%, this stuff is on par (dare I say better...) than Cap at 8%. What's more, it is good to go after just a couple of days, with some reporting it suitable as a shake and vape.

I made this one earlier this week and had it last night (after a mere 3 day steep) and it is absolutely stunning!!! This is custard and brulee heaven and is orgasmically thick and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. The FA Cookie adds a very interesting element and is just enough not to dominate. It all blends together beautifully to create an absolute gem!!!!

This can serve as a perfect base to add other fruits (raspberry, apple, ect) or omit the fruit for a custard brulee treat...

As some of these flavours are not available locally, I subbed as noted:

Banana Brulee
INW Custard 1.5%
INW Creme Brulee 3%
DFS Holy Vanilla 1% (I subbed with INW Shisha Vanilla)
JF Cookie 1.25% (I subbed with FA Cookie)
HS Banana 1% (I subbed with FA Bano Banana)
FA Cream Whipped 0.5%

ff.jpg

Put his one in your pipe, Capella...

Last edited:
After @rogue zombie introduced me to INW Custard, I instantly fell in love it... It kicks Cap in the danglies, and then some! At 3%, this stuff is on par (dare I say better...) than Cap at 8%. What's more, it is good to go after just a couple of days, with some reporting it suitable as a shake and vape.

I made this one earlier this week and had it last night (after a mere 3 day steep) and it is absolutely stunning!!! This is custard and brulee heaven and is orgasmically thick and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. The FA Cookie adds a very interesting element and is just enough not to dominate. It all blends together beautifully to create an absolute gem!!!!

Banana Brulee
INW Custard 1.5%
INW Creme Brulee 3%
FA Cream Whipped 0.5%

View attachment 86908

This sounds good
Thank you

This can serve as a perfect base to add other fruits (raspberry, apple, ect) or omit the fruit for a custard brulee treat...

Banana Brulee
INW Custard 1.5%
INW Creme Brulee 3%
FA Cream Whipped 0.5%

View attachment 86908

That's really cool to hear about INW Custard - I find Capella's to be a bit too eggy and frot for my palate. I've skipped many a recipe that has a high VC1 percentage in it. Guess I'm going to add these 2 Inaweras to my next order :smiley:

That's really cool to hear about INW Custard - I find Capella's to be a bit too eggy and frot for my palate. I've skipped many a recipe that has a high VC1 percentage in it. Guess I'm going to add these 2 Inaweras to my next order :smiley:

You wont be sorry!! I now use it exclusively for all custard based recipes - just half the %

Banana Brulee
INW Custard 1.5%
INW Creme Brulee 3%
FA Cream Whipped 0.5%

View attachment 86908

This sound really great!
I love a nice crème brulee on top of rhubarb.

I know @Andre has had INW Rhubarb.. Is it any good?

On a side note - I've noticed after 3 weeks my Smoked Plum in the Brulee is fading. But my bottle is very old, so I'm not sure if my concentrate is fading in general.

I know @Andre has had INW Rhubarb.. Is it any good?
A very good raw Rhubarb. Extremely potent. Probably deserves a 10 % solution.

Tried a Rhubarb Bellini, but gave up. Very good in this recipe, if you like jelly fruit - towards candy.

One or two recipes I still need to try with it. So little time:D.

White-chocolate-cranberry-lemon-truffles
3K2JCQn.jpg
Proudly concocted by @Andre.

The Cranberry comes through beautifully and realistically without any tart or sour. Enticingly sweetened by the White Chocolate. Vanilla enhances the flavour and gives body. The citrus peel brightens the juice.

I tasted after a 3 week steep, but 7 days plus should be fine.

FLV Cranberry 3.0 %
FW White Chocolate 1.5 %
FA Vanilla Classic 1.0 %
FA Aurora 0.5 %

Total flavour: 6.0 %

Last edited:
3K2JCQn.jpg

The Cranberry comes through beautifully and realistically without any tart or sour. Enticingly sweetened by the White Chocolate. Vanilla to enhance and give body. The citrus peel brightens the juice.

FLV Cranberry 3.0 %
FW White Chocolate 1.5 %
FA Vanilla Classic 1.0 %
FA Aurora 0.5 %

Total flavour: 6.0 %

Looks amazing! First rule of course... any other Berries/fruit you would suggest instead of Cranberry?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks amazing! First rule of course... any other Berries/fruit you would suggest instead of Cranberry?
I have not tried it with any other fruit so cannot say, but any of the more tart type of berries might work.

This has been specifically tailored around FLV Cranberry, which is more of a raw cranberry than that of the other brands.

Got my inspiration from Nicoticket's Hummingbird, which is a very sweet Cranberry juice. This one is less sweet, but the same authentic Cranberry taste.

3K2JCQn.jpg

The Cranberry comes through beautifully and realistically without any tart or sour. Enticingly sweetened by the White Chocolate. Vanilla enhances the flavour and gives body. The citrus peel brightens the juice.

FLV Cranberry 3.0 %
FW White Chocolate 1.5 %
FA Vanilla Classic 1.0 %
FA Aurora 0.5 %

Total flavour: 6.0 %[/QUOTE]

Wow, excuse us Fancy Pants :D

FLV Cranberry needed, but this sounds like a must!

So 0.5% Aurora gives you a lemon zest?
I need to play with this flavour

So 0.5% Aurora gives you a lemon zest?
I need to play with this flavour
Yip, this is what HIC says about Aurora:
This is mostly a citrus blend, sharper than most FA citrus flavors. It’s more like fresh
citrus zest than juice, with the emphasis on lemon. It’s not especially sweet, and it’s not
one to fade with age. Try spiking your FA-based citrus recipes with a little Aurora if you
feel they mellow too much as they age. Vaped standalone, you’ll taste a little something
else in the background. It’s hard to identify but reminds me of white wine or gin - though
subtle enough that it won’t interfere with use as a “citrus booster” in recipes. This
flavoring is naturally a bit cloudy and separates as it sits, so be sure to shake it before
you use it.

That looks and sounds fantastic @Andre
Wow!

I present to all the lovers of dessert's my original Blunilla Bee recipe.

Blunilla-B.jpg
Blunilla Bee
4% Blueberry (FW)
3% Blueberry Extra (TPA)
3% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
2% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.5% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

1 Week steep (You know the drill with vanilla custards)

Notes: All I can say is that its yum, with a nice buttery note to it on the exhale paired with smooth full-bodied dense clouds. (#isuckatdescriptions)

Hope someone enjoys it and input will be appreciated.

Credits goes to @KZOR for his wisdom.

Last edited:
After many attempts, I've finally come up with a good coffee dessert juice. Bold espresso inhale (not overbearing at all) and light vanilla and tiramisu exhale.

Coffee D

Biscuit (Inw) - 1%
Tiramisu (Fa) - 0.25%
Cheesecake GC (Tfa) - 3.5%
Fresh Cream (Fa) - 0.5%
French Vanilla (Cap) - 1.25%
Meringue (Fa) - 0.5%
Sugar Cookie V2 (Cap) - 1.5%
Vienna Cream (Fa) - 0.5%
Espresso (Fa) - 1%

Recommended Steep: 2 weeks minimum
Can i leave out the tiramisu and the vianna cream?

Back