DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

wdeee.jpg
Blawberry Plasm
-

Notes: Due to health issues I can't vape a lot of PG, but I find plain VG vapes to be boring. So I wanted something minimal but with a fresh taste. 90% VG, I would suggest an RDA, also let it steep for about a week, you can shake and vape but the taste is muted because of all the VG. Also at 90 % VG thick, thick vapor, not for discreet vaping. This is pretty much my ADV.
-
90VG / 10PG
-
Black Cherry (TFA) 2%
Strawberry Taffy (Cap) 2 %
BubbleGum (TFA) 1%

I must of had to much wine when i came up with this, but what a nice combo...

Frozen Chai or Spicy Ice Cream

ecdd26eef8e51cda672bacbdcddba0fa.jpg

INW Shisha Chai 2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
FA Caramel 0.5%

The spices in the Chai - mainly cinnamon but also Cardomen and more - really compliment the 'Vanilla Bean'. Then the Ice Cream and Caramel makes it luxorious creamy good.

It tastes like a spiced vanilla ice cream. Defenitely more dessert than tea.

Edit: I just googled now, and Chai Ice Cream is an actual thing. I may be a genius :0

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

INW Shisha Chai 2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4%
FA Caramel 0.5%

The spices in the Chai - mainly cinnamon but also Cardomen and more - really compliment the 'Vanilla Bean'. Then the Ice Cream and Caramel makes it luxorious creamy good.

It tasted like a spiced vanilla ice cream. Defenitely more dessert than tea.

which supplier did u get the chai from?

ecdd26eef8e51cda672bacbdcddba0fa.jpg

INW Shisha Chai 2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4%
FA Caramel 0.5%

It tastes like a spiced vanilla ice cream. Defenitely more dessert than tea.

Edit: I just googled now, and Chai Ice Cream is an actual thing. I may be a genius :0

need a drool rating.... :CHUKKLING:

Strawvana

Code:
TFA Strawberry          1.5
TFA Strawberry Ripe     1.5
TFA VBIC                4
TFA Marshmallow         0.5
Cap VC1                 1.25
Cap Sweet Cream         0.8
Inawera Raspberry       0.4

Strawvana

Code:
TFA Strawberry          1.5
TFA Strawberry Ripe     1.5
TFA VBIC                4
TFA Marshmallow         0.5
Cap VC1                 1.25
Cap Sweet Cream         0.8
Inawera Raspberry       0.4

That's awesome thanks mike

And for once I have all the flavours :b1:

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to mix I go

It's not the most complex/interesting of recipes, especially if you consider the popularity of mustard milk and various iterations thereof, but it's worth mentioning that the recipe is around 18 months old, in fact it was the very first juice someone paid me for.

It's not the most complex/interesting of recipes, especially if you consider the popularity of mustard milk and various iterations thereof, but it's worth mentioning that the recipe is around 18 months old, in fact it was the very first juice someone paid me for.

Its always good to see how people that successfully sell juice go about building a recipe.

Hope this is the right section. Looking for a winning recipe for a Vanilla Custard. No worries about diketones and acetoin etc. Only VC juice I have vaped is ELR General Custard. Something similar would do just fine, but can be creamier etc. Any help appreciated.
@Andre @rogue zombie @zadiac

Hope this is the right section. Looking for a winning recipe for a Vanilla Custard. No worries about diketones and acetoin etc. Only VC juice I have vaped is ELR General Custard. Something similar would do just fine, but can be creamier etc. Any help appreciated.
@Andre @rogue zombie @zadiac

Thirdworldorder's Third World Custard.

Back