DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

VDcHSW1.jpg
I am not a big lover of caramel juices. With some exceptions - e.g. VM4 Oak Aged Special Reserve. This one, however, has bowled me over.

Adapted, to prevent too much (cloying for me) sweet, from this recipe. If you like more sweet, follow the original recipe.

The touch of salt, there on the taste - but just, makes it special. The creams make it soft and chewy.

Salted Creamy Caramel
FW Salted Caramel 5 %
CAP Sweet Cream 2 % (the original uses TFA Sweet Cream)
FA Fresh Cream 1 %

Been waiting to mix this and finally got my ass into gear.
Thanks @Andre great find.
I used CAP sweet cream as did you but I used Vienna Cream as per the original.

Been waiting to mix this and finally got my ass into gear.
Thanks @Andre great find.
I used CAP sweet cream as did you but I used Vienna Cream as per the original.
i will 100% be trying this - I love salted caramel irl.

Do you think popcorn + salted caramel will work?

Thats not a bad idea.
I might try some CLY caramel popcorn with some FW salted caramel

Thats not a bad idea.
I might try some CLY caramel popcorn with some FW salted caramel
damn son that sounds amazing. Plz do it and report back :). I'm gonna try some of there naartjie and malva.

I enjoy this. Welcome to give it a try.

MIX AT 60VG // 40PG STEEP: Shake and Vape

2% (FW) CrÈme De Menthe
0.5% (TPA) Meringue
2% (CAP) Marshmallow
3% (TPA) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
4% (INW) Milk Chocolate
1.5% (TPA) Sweetener

So keen to try it...just need INW milk chocolate. Anyone in PTA who could spare some?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I've asked BLCKVapour to order some

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok @KZOR Just mixed it up and it is very good, neither the chocolate or the crème de menthe is dominant. The flavours all blend well. I also think it will benefit from a week of steeping. This is a nice vape to have. Thanks for this.

Just thinking ... Friday night sitting at my desk, a mug of hot Cappuccino, a snifter of iced plumb Mead and a chocolate mint vape... pure decadence.

i must say , if you like a choclolate mint vape, add 1 drop /10ML of menthol to the Bronuts recipe it will make you smile

Also hope BLCKVapour gets stock of INW Milk Chocolate before the end of the month. Really hoping to try this recipe. I have a cart with all the other flavours ready to go!

e.jpg

Horror from the void:

80 VG / 20 PG

-
Grape Candy (TFA) - 5 %
Rasberry (candy) (TFA) - 3%
Bubblegum (TFA) - 2%
Musk Candy (TFA) - 1%
-
You can overnight this, but the musk will be way stronger than the rest, 4 - 7 day steep recommended.
-

Flavour profile is a musk-fruit chewing gum, as some one who can't seem to vape any kind of mint I find this very refreshing.

*edit - just wanted to note, I would not suggest this as an ADV even though i find it refreshing, it's very sweet,I like to vape it in-between fruits and bakery stuff.

Last edited:
What's the chocolate profile like? I'm wary of chocolate vapes.

If the Milk Chocolate is anything to go by Cuprian may be a decent recipe. I've just done a tester of INW Milk Chocolate and it's wonderful! First time I've had a chocolate flavour that actually tastes like milk chocolate. It's not dark chocolate or dry and bitter - it's like a dairy milk chocolate with a creamy exhale and leaves a bit of sweetness on the lips. Nom! I'm looking forward to using this in future creations :D

If the Milk Chocolate is anything to go by Cuprian may be a decent recipe. I've just done a tester of INW Milk Chocolate and it's wonderful! First time I've had a chocolate flavour that actually tastes like milk chocolate. It's not dark chocolate or dry and bitter - it's like a dairy milk chocolate with a creamy exhale and leaves a bit of sweetness on the lips. Nom! I'm looking forward to using this in future creations :D
Excellent. Now just to find someone who has stock.

That Milk Chocolate is amazing.I keep on looking for new ideas to pair it with. ELR folks say that it's best after a month but I cannot ever wait that long. It's a sophisticated chocolate, no notes of cocoa, just cream and light chocolate. And it's not a coil clogger.

Hey if the INW Chocolate is so good, yous should try a Bowdens Mate type..

INW Choc
INW Shisha Vanilla (seems to be the best Vanilla around)
FW Creme de Menthe (if its good enough for Enyaw...)

I will do so as soon as I get some

@Andre since you vaped 97.6% of the Bowdens Mate produced, would you say there is some sort of cream in there?

Or just really good Choc, Vanilla and Mint?

I cant remember, just it being superbly smooth. The Choc was like Lindt.

Back