DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

upload_2015-7-1_21-42-2.png

Not quite there yet, but getting close. My take on Gollum's Apple by E-liquid Project

Guys. Just a question. A lot of these recipes are above 15% of flavoring. From what I've tried before this usually creates a very concentrated chemical like taste. How come the %ages are so high?

Guys. Just a question. A lot of these recipes are above 15% of flavoring. From what I've tried before this usually creates a very concentrated chemical like taste. How come the %ages are so high?
I've only gotten chemically tastes off certain flavours, but in general 15 to 20 percent with mixes taste fine to me... I guess it's just personal preference. ;)

Turns out Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk is a combination of Cappella's sweet strawberry Cappella's Vanilla Custard (V1) Cappella's Graham Cracker and 60/40.

Made his version of Unicorn Milk off that French Site:

All TFA

Strawberry Ripe 10%
Cheesecake Graham Cracker 5%
Sweet Cream 3%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Vanilla Custard 2%

Bloody proper nice!

Good after 2 weeks, 3 would be better.

Merci Le DIY Pour Les Nuls

Thanks so much for this site! I've been looking for some of the recipes listed here for so damn long! :D Now I just need to brush up on my French skills! ;)

Merci beaucoup! :p

Lol

Its a really cool site. They've collected clone recipes from all over the net. So a nice central place to find a bunch of them.

Yip, you're internet famous now :)

I even saw the recipe being discussed on Reddit, folks trying to work out what VM was.
Hahahahahaha! I can see vm getting a sudden influx of international orders! should have organised some sorta endorsement deal before posting that recipe! ;)

anyone tried a cuttwood boss reserve clone?

Right, so I need to correct something.

I learned today that the 10% Strawberry is supposed to be normal TFA Strawberry, which I can understand now actually.

So, if you did make this with Strawberry Ripe, I would recommend adding another 2% (roughly 12 drops) to elevate the Strawberry a bit. The Ripe is not as strong as the normal Strawberry.

Made his version of Unicorn Milk off that French Site:

All TFA

Strawberry Ripe 10%
Sweet Cream 3%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Vanilla Custard 2%

Bloody proper nice!

Good after 2 weeks, 3 would be better.

Merci Le DIY Pour Les Nuls

I learned today that the 10% Strawberry is supposed to be normal TFA Strawberry, which I can understand now actually.

So, if you did make this with Strawberry Ripe, I would recommend adding another 2% (roughly 12 drops) to elevate the Strawberry a bit. The Ripe is not as strong as the normal Strawberry.

Tried my hand at this with a slight modification, hasn't had time to steep but still rather nice imo:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/212220/Uniprawn+Milk

Next time I'll add a bit of extra strawberry.

Last edited:
Tried my hand at this with a slight modification, hasn't had time to steep but still rather nice imo:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/212220/Uniprawn+Milk

Next time I'll add a bit extra strawberry.
That should be nice to.

Don't get me wrong, it's very nice at 10%, but with all the creams it's a bid subdued. I thought it was supposed to be like that, but I welcome a wee bit more Strawberry.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@r0gue z0mbie I have TFA Strawberry here do you want me to bring you a bottle to the MvC meet on Sunday, I do believe you are going?

Wow, this definitely is better with the normal TFA Strawberry. Thank you @Melinda!
Mixed a 5ml tester with no nic to see, shook the nonsense out of it.... really nice.

All TFA

Strawberry 10%
Sweet Cream 3%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Vanilla Custard 2%

However, I've also read of people splitting the strawberry, to get the best of both. So I'm also going to try 6% Strawberry and 4% Strawberry Ripe.

@r0gue z0mbie so how's nana cream? ;) I've not had a chance to mix any yet :( Finished off my jackfruit this morning

Back